ABOUT BRAWLHALLA AND
BLUE MAMMOTH GAMES
Brawlhalla is a 2D platform fighter and 100% Free to Play
An eternal battle arena where the greatest Legends brawl to prove who’s the best that ever was, is, or will be. Every match is an epic test of skill, speed, and strength, and every victory brings additional glory and bragging rights to the winners.
- Online Ranked 1v1 – A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, wit and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA – Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends battling for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All – Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer – perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams – Team-up on your local machine, by adding up to 4 bots into the mix for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player – Square off against bots in a three game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Alternate Game Modes – Brawlball, Bombsketball and more provide ‘casual’ ‘party game’ ‘just for fun’ alternate game modes with completely different objectives and just as much competition.
- Developer: Blue Mammoth Games, located just north of Atlanta, GA
- Release Date: 2017
- Website: www.brawlhalla.com
- Price: Free to Play
- Availability: Digital Download on Steam.
- Press Kit
- Legend Renders
- Press Contact: Dan ‘Raidhyn’ Nichols
- dnichols @ bluemammoth.com
- @raidhyn on Twitter
- Social: Twitter Facebook Reddit YouTube
Blue Mammoth Games
Blue Mammoth Games is an indie dev team led by friends who left bigger game studios to start their own. Since they began in 2009 Blue Mammoth Games has grown from two developers to over a dozen, and is slowly unleashing their plan to take over the world. One So Salty taunt at a time. You can learn more about us at bluemammoth.com.
If you run into us on Brawlhalla we love chatting with players. You can usually recognize us by the [BMG] tag.
HOW TO REACH US
We’re a small indie studio just north of Atlanta Georgia. We don’t outsource our emails, and we don’t automate replies. One of us will read whatever you send us.
Support – Have some lag issues? Need to report a bug? Don’t know who else to call? Get in touch with us.
Gamepads – Have a custom arcade stick? A modded gamepad from 1999? Send us an email and we’ll get support in.
Press. Streamers. Content Creators. – Want to cover us? Run a tournament? Need assets for a killer video? Need things to giveaway?