THE F2P FIGHTING GAME
An eternal battle arena where the greatest warriors in history brawl to prove who’s the best that ever was, is, or will be.
Every match is an epic test of skill, speed, and strength, and every victory brings additional glory and bragging rights to the winners.
These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, axes, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well-timed throw or carefully laid trap.
- Online Ranked 1v1 – A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, wit and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA – Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends battling for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All – Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer – perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams – Team-up on your local machine, by adding up to 4 bots into the mix for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player – Square off against bots in a three game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Alternate Game Modes – Brawlball, Bombsketball and more provide ‘casual’ ‘party game’ ‘just for fun’ alternate game modes with completely different objectives and just as much competition.
The World of Brawlhalla
“This is it. Valhalla. The Big V. The Show. Now, big fish, you’ll see how small your pond really was.”
“There must be thousands of warriors. And such strange ones.”
“Thousands of lands, thousands of years. You thought only Vikings had great warriors?”
“They can’t all be that great.”
“Oh really? A Valkyrie picked you and every other warrior here, and they only choose the best. Just keep your head down and learn the ropes. Don’t jump into the Tournament. Stick with feasting for a while.”
“I will fight tonight.”
“Of course. Go find the armory. I’ll book a hospital room.”
Odin, King of the Gods, built a heaven for warriors and called it Valhalla. Odin decreed that fallen heroes would feast in this golden hall until the end of time, when they would join him at Ragnarok, the final glorious battle between gods and giants.
Odin commanded the Valkyries, beautiful goddesses of war, to take to their winged horses and scour the cosmos for the greatest warriors to fill his hall. At the moment of a Legend’s heroic death in battle, the Valkyries would offer up a seat in Valhalla.
Valkyries searched far and wide, fiercely competing to bring back the greatest warriors. Soon, to Odin’s surprise, pirates, cowboys, Mongol warriors, Amazons, even monsters and aliens roamed the Great Hall.
If Odin thought his hall would be peaceful, he did not know his own warriors. Constant battle spilled out of the Great Hall, and Asgard was smashed to rubble again and again. In an effort to keep some semblance of order and reduce his already cosmic cleaning bills, Odin created the Grand Tournament of Valhalla.
Welcome to Brawlhalla.
Tournament-mania swept Asgard, fueled by the battle lust of the fighters and the wondrous prizes Odin offered the champions. Thor came to a counsel of the Gods wearing a green and gold Bodvar throwback jersey. Dwarven stadium chants lasted for days as they recited every heroic deed of Scarlet in exquisite detail. From elvish Brawlhalla fantasy leagues to lucrative mead endorsements, Brawlhalla is Asgard’s World Cup, NFL, and UFC all wrapped into one.
This is where we are today. The Tournament rages while gods look on and cheer. Thousands of Valhallan warriors compete in the Tournament, but our game concerns itself with only the very top fighters. Who among them will vanquish all rivals and seize the mantle of Champion of Brawlhalla?