This week is a minor patch while we prepare for the New Ranked Season, and the upcoming Brawlidays. We’re also headed out to PlayStation Experience this weekend, and hope to meet some of you there!
- New Taunt: Shrug
- New Cannon Skin: Jade Dragon – “Pillar of earth and breath of the heavens.”
- Xull’s Gold cost in Mallhalla has been reduced to 5400.
Brawl of The Week – KO Mania!
- 1v1 with 300% Damage!
- Standard 1v1 mapset.
- 5 Stocks.
New Legend Rotation
This week’s Legend Rotation features Brynn, Ember, Kor, Lucien, Nix, and Sir Roland.
Art and Animation
- Added highlights to Xull’s chain for more visual clarity during his trap signatures.
- Added an unhitboxed muzzle-flash to the animation that helps inform the ground impact of Sidra’s down Cannon sig.
- Cannon Neutral Light: Fixed a case where the target could be dropped before the final hit.
- Spear Neutral Light: Fixed a case where the target could be dropped before the final hit.
- Fixed a rare disconnect bug that could happen when playing on The Enigma.
- Fixed an extremely rare disconnect bug that could occur under laggy conditions.
- Fixed a display issue with remote players in Strikeout and Switchcraft where it would show the Level and XP for the first Legend they selected instead of the last Legend they selected (which is the one that shows up on the Podium).
- Fixed a visual bug on Small Mammoth Fortress and Mammoth Fortress where a small, mostly-transparent rectangle could be seen about a third of the way from the left side of the main platform.