Welcome to patch 3.19! We are excited to announce Jiro. From the Realm of Twilight he is a masterful shinobi that wields Scythe and Sword. As this new Legend steps into the Grand Tournament he seems to have brought a few friends. Does anyone stand a chance against him and his shadow clones? We have also done some quality of life improvements to training mode, improvements to the replay system, and more bug and animation fixes!
New Legend – Jiro!
- Jiro “The Shogun’s Shadow”
- Weapons: Scythe, Sword
- Stats: 5 Strength, 7 Dex, 3 Armor, 7 Speed.
Jiro enters Brawlhalla with 3 additional skins:
- Shogun Jiro – “When everyone else has fallen, you are the shogun.”
- Jiro the Specialist – “A stylish entrance you’ll never see coming.”
- Shinigami Jiro – “What hides in the light of the blood moon?”
Brawl of the Week – 3v3 Skirmish!
Queue solo or as a team for some 3v3 brawlin’ action!
- Team 3v3 with stocks!
- Each player has 3 stocks!
- Queue alone or with friends!
- Last team standing wins!
We have added a new tile in the front page to make it easier for players to claim or know if they have claimed free Brawlhalla rewards!
- New tile screen on the front page that consolidates all of the Gifts of Asgard weapon skins into one spot has been added. So you can see which free weapons you own and which you can still collect, for free! (PC Only)
- Sword of the Raven
- Axe of the World Eagle
- Odin’s Spear
- Minor animation tweak to Blaster’s Neutral Light attack to reduce clipping on certain skins.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Seal Breaker spear skin to not animate on Wu Shang’s down spear signature.
- Adjusted animation loops to better support animated skins on the See Ya!, Woohoo!, Take a Bow, Don’t Leave Me Hangin’, Brawlhalla Salute, and Photo Op taunts.
- Tweaked animation loops for Mirage’s and Nix’s character select.
- The Training Menu will now reopen to the last setting you were on for each tab.
- Added the following controller controls for replays:
- Y/Triangle – Toggle Show Damage
- B/Circle – Toggle Show Stun
- LB/L1 – Toggle Show Hurtboxes
- RB/R1 – Toggle Show Hitboxes
- The replay preview screen will now show what place each player got if the replay contains a complete game.
A balance lock is in place this patch due to the Spring Championship this weekend! Balance adjustments will resume their normal schedule with the next patch. Registration for the Spring Championship events closes April 20th, so be sure to register at www.smash.gg/brawlhalla and compete with a $15,000 prize pool! Tournament details and competition times are all available at the provided link. We look forward to watching the action with you all when the stream begins Saturday, April 21st at 12pm ET on www.twitch.tv/brawlhalla .
This weeks Legend rotation includes: Artemis, Xull, Bödvar, Ember, Cross, and Brynn!
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion. Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe she ready to fight!
- Xull – An Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord. With Legendary physical strength he is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Cross – For years he had owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Fixed a rare bug on PS4 where switching Legends in Training mode could sometimes result in a crash.