This week the Ancient Chest has surfaced and includes exclusive Skins for Gnash, Ember, and Queen Nai for a limited time! We’re also continuing our Hellboy Epic Crossover Event with bonus login Gold, the new game mode, Horde, and more. Registration for the 2019 Spring Championship, with over $20,000 in prizes, is still open! Additionally, this week we’ve changed items on sale in Mallhalla and updated what Legends are on the free-to-play Legend rotation.
The Ancient Chest has been discovered and comes with exclusive Skins for Gnash, Ember, and Queen Nai for a limited time!
- Three exclusive Skins: White Fang Gnash, Fangwild Fawn Ember, and Winged Serpent Nai.
- Inspired by great, primordial civilizations.
- Discover the unknown histories of the past with these exclusive Skins!
The second official online tournament of the 2019 Brawlhalla esports season is still open for registration. There’s over $20,000 in prizes, so make sure you register now for your chance at fame and fortune!
- Registration closes at 6am ET on Thursday, April 18th for BRZ, SEA, and AUS. The 2019 International Spring Championship will be from April 19th-20th.
- Registration closes at 6am ET on Friday, April 26th for NA & EU. The 2019 Spring Championship will be from April 27th-28th.
- Registrations for the 2019 Spring Championship and the International Spring Championship are available at smash.gg/brawlhalla.
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to compete in official Brawlhalla esports events. There is no required rank or experience to participate. Competitors improve by competing! Get in there and have fun!
- Follow the crowns to find all the Hellboy Epic Crossover treats.
- The Ancient and Outlaw Chests are available with exclusive Skins for a limited time.
- Check out the new Sales items!
Team up with 3 friends and defend the gates of the Great Hall against an army of demons! How many waves can you hold off? Do well enough and Gruagach might join the fight against you!
- New Horde Game Mode
- 4 players
- Fight the waves of demons!
- Survive and defend as long as you can!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Cross, Mordex, Dusk, Teros, Sidra, Sir Roland, Yumiko, and Queen Nai.
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Grappling Hammer.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.