This week will be your last chance to grab the 2019 Spring Championship items, the new Axe Weapon Skin and updated Avatar, before they leave Mallhalla. Additionally, we’re continuing the celebration of our Hellboy Epic Crossover Event with 250+ bonus login Gold and the new game mode, Horde, as the Brawl of the Week. Lastly, we’ve changed items on sale in Mallhalla and updated what Legends are on the free-to-play Legend rotation.
- Last chance to grab the 2019 Spring Championship Items!
- Spring Shard 2019 Avatar and Blooming Blade Axe
- Follow the crowns to find all the Hellboy Epic Crossover treats.
- The Ancient and Dragon’s Chests are available with exclusive Skins for a limited time.
- Check out the new Sales items!
Team up with 3 friends and defend the gates of the Great Hall against an army of demons! How many waves can you hold off? Do well enough and Gruagach might join the fight against you!
- New Horde Game Mode
- 4 players
- Fight the waves of demons!
- Survive and defend as long as you can!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Val, Ada, Lord Vraxx, Rayman, Koji, Thor, Mirage, and Lin Fei.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.