This week we’re continuing the celebration of Rayman and his friends joining Brawlhalla and extending Kung Foot as Brawl of the Week – keep kicking it! We also changed items on sale in Mallhalla, reset missions, and updated what Legends are on the free-to-play Legend rotation.
Brawl of the Week – Kung Foot!
High five your partner and get ready to compete Rayman style! In Kung Foot anything goes as you kick, bash, and slash the ball through the opposing team’s goal in this 2v2 newcomer to the Brawlhalla sports scene. First team to score 5 goals wins!
- 5 goals
- 100% Damage
- 5 Minute Timer
- Check out Mallhalla for new sale items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Ulgrim, Ember, Kor, Azoth, Ada, Artemis, Lin Fei, and Bödvar
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Grappling Hammer.
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!