This week we’ve changed the Brawl of the Week – try your best in Platform Kings! We also changed items on sale in Mallhalla, reset missions, and updated what Legends are on the free-to-play Legend rotation for this week.
Brawl of the Week – Platform Kings!
Who is the platform king? 4 Players face off on a map with 6 platforms. Stay on the red platform to score points. Stun your opponents to keep them from scoring. Watch out – the platform switches around the map! The Player with the most points at the end of 2 minutes wins!
- 4 Player FFA
- 2 minutes
- Stay on the platform to gain points
- Most points at the end wins!
- Check out Mallhalla for new sale items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Val, Ulgrim, Ember, Mirage, Isaiah, and Teros.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Grappling Hammer.