Loki has been capturing Legends before they reach Valhalla and locking them in a timeless vault. Shin Sekai Koji, the newest Epic Skin, alongside Mythic Hero Val and Prizefighter Cross combat their way through Terminus to escape from Loki’s Grasp (a new KO effect)!
We’re also featuring a new Brawl of the Week – Ghosts in the Terminus, added some game improvements like Matchmaking Adjustments and Improved Framerates, Bug Fixes, and updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation. Lastly, as the snow on the stages begin to melt and the Brawlhalliday items are packed away until next year, we say goodbye to the daily +250 Gold Brawlhalliday login bonus.
Shin Sekai Koji
- “Cutting a laser-edged swath through the streets of Terminus even if it takes eons.”
- This Epic Skin for Koji comes with these amazing features
- Animated Skin
- Animated Weapon Skins for Bow and Sword
- Signature FX Swaps
- Custom Lock-in Animation
- Custom Announcer Voice during lock in
Mythic Hero Val
- “Slaying specters and daemons alongside her samurai friend. Original model, or throwback?”
- Loki has trapped Mythic Hero Val in Terminus alongside Shin Sekai Koji.
- New Skin for Val!
- “Reveling in the chaos of Terminus and turning it into his own spectacle.”
- Locked in Terminus, Prizefighter Cross has his own ambitions.
- New Skin for Cross!
Loki’s Grasp KO Effect
- “Snatched at the last moment and dragged into the timeless vault of Terminus.”
- Loki has been capturing Legends before they can reach Valhalla before Ragnarök, trapping them in Terminus, an endless prison.
- New KO Effect!
- New Items
- Epic Skin – Shin Sekai Koji
- Mythic Hero Val
- Prizefighter Cross
- Loki’s Grasp KO Effect
- For a limited time, the Revenant and Cosmic Chests are available with exclusive Skins!
- Check out the new Sale items!
BotW – Ghost in the Terminus
Phase in and out of visibility as you fight for your escape from Loki’s prison! Queue up against 2 other Players in a 3 minute FFA game with 300% damage. Score 2 points for KO-ing an enemy, lose 1 point for being KO’d. All while you and your opponents go invisible when not using powers!
- 3 Player FFA
- 3 minutes
- 300% Damage
- Most points at the end wins!
- We’ve made some graphic improvements to help improve framerates on all consoles.
- We’ve made minor adjustments to matchmaking, designed to slightly expedite matchmaking times for players at the outer extremes of the Elo range.
- The replay bar will now mark times for goals scored in Brawlball, Kung Foot, and Beachbrawl with the head of the player that scored each goal.
- Resuming a replay will now correctly exit frame stepping.
- You can now update your inventory items while in an online or offline lobby, giving you the ease of customization.
- If you’re locked in or already on the character you want, your spawn bot will not be updated until you switch to a new character.
- Improved console rendering of Valkyrie Horn.
- Improved console rendering of Bouncy Bomb and Spike Ball.
- For PC, we’ve added Dash Deflect sound effects.
- Fixed an issue with the Orb Down Air that would cause it to give odd results against slanted surfaces, like the ones in Fangwild. The results should now be a close approximate.
- Fixed a bug where your region for 2v2 could be showing up incorrectly during the season.
- Rayman Down Axe – Fixed a rare case where target could be dropped before the final hit. Credit: zexisgaming
- Fixed a rare case where the upward Force could be reduced by a small amount when knocked off of a platform. Credit: zexisgaming
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Val, Teros, Ada, Ember, Rayman, Jiro, Sidra, and Orion.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Grappling Hammer.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!