It’s that time of year again where we all take a moment to think of the ones we love most! Sure there might be some accidental knockouts in 2v2, and occasionally we might argue over the finer points of 9 Dex vs. 8 Dex Koji, but in the end we remember this well said poem from last year’s celebration –
Landmines are red
Bombs are blue
I think you’re a knockout
Let’s play 2v2
New Valhallentine’s Skins
- Demon Bride Hattori – They say marriage changes you…
- Heart of Hathor Mirage – No better way to be welcomed to the afterlife.
New KO Effect
- XO KO – The cherubs in XO KO change based on your current Legend and skin!
- Chocolate Bear’dvar
- Candy Hearts
Classic Valhallentine’s Skins are Back!
- Date Night Nai
- Classy Roland
- Eternal Love Brynn
- Lovestruck colors are back, you can purchase them for 1500 Gold or 10 Mammoth Coins.
Valhallentine’s Bonus Gold!
- Get an extra 250 gold every time you log in during the holiday!
Valhallentine’s celebrations will last for two weeks!
- Two weeks to grab all the exclusive holiday goodies.
New Training Mode option: Reset Mode.
- When Damage Reset and/or Position Reset is toggled on, you may now toggle a Reset Mode option between “Timed” (resets after a set amount of time) or “When Grounded” (waits until the bot is on the ground or KO’d).
- Cut static loaded memory usage by ~50% (Savings of ~150MB).
- Decreased general memory usage for online games/replays.
- Improved rendering performance of attack SFX/Swooshes.
- Decreased memory allocations during rendering improving overall performance.
New Legend Rotation
This week’s new free Legend rotation will feature Ada, Azoth, Ember, Kor, Orion, and Thatch!
- Fixed some cases where landing on a wall during a Recovery power would not give back use of the Recovery.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Training Mode bot Reset Position feature to behave differently than the Damage Reset feature.
- Fixed a bug that made the Damage Reset occur too early in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the Random Taunt would sometimes cause setting your Victory or Defeat Taunt to fail.