It’s that time of year again where we all take a moment to think of the ones we love most! Sure there might be some accidental knockouts in 2v2, and occasionally we might argue over the finer points of the Lance vs Gauntlets matchup, but in the end we remember the annual poem –
Landmines are red
Bombs are blue
I think you’re a knockout
Let’s play 2v2
- Lovestruck colors are back, you can purchase them for 1500 Gold or 10 Mammoth Coins.
- Get an extra 250 gold bonus each day you log in during the holiday!
- Two weeks to grab all the exclusive holiday goodies.
Mallhalla For the Vallhalentines!
- Lion Heart Podium – “Stand tall on one of these marble columns.”
- Suitor Lucien – “If looks could kill (and they do.)”
- Heartbreaker Barraza – “Giving love a bad name.”
- Demon Bride Hattori – “They say marriage changes you…”
- Heart of Hathor Mirage – “No better way to be welcomed to the afterlife.”
- Date Night Nai – “She even likes the same bands you do.”
- Classy Roland – “A rose in his teeth, eleven more in his chest hair,”
- Eternal Love Brynn – “Fall in love with her forever, and ever, and ever.”
- XO KO – The cherubs in XO KO change based on your current Legend and skin!
- Chocolate Bear’dvar Avatar
- Candy Hearts Avatar
Mallhalla – Cosmic Chest!
Recently recovered near an edge of the Bifröst, the Cosmic Chest is now available for purchase in Mallhallla! The Cosmic Chest is packed with 18 skins and three chest exclusives which are:
- Apex Asuri
- General Vraxx
- Infinitine Wu Shang
Brawl of the Week – Ghost Brawl!
Quickly go invisible when you don’t use any powers in this tense game mode. Stay invisible too long, or use any power (including dodge) and you’re visible once more!
- 3 Stocks
- 200% Damage
- 8 Minute Timer
Maps – Miami Dome
After hearing your feedback we made a few updates to the main platform on Miami Dome for better visual clarity.
- Reduced the visual thickness of the side walls.
- Brought the visual bottom up to better match the side collisions.
- Brought the underside collision up to match the new visual bottom.
- Note: There are no changes to the actual sidewall height or to the overall platform width.
This addition is only on PC.
- There is a new menu when clicking the bottom left main menu tile (The Esports Tile) that will now provide the full schedule of upcoming Brawlhalla Esports tournaments.
- Get a quick look at dates, times, and prize pools for each upcoming event!
- Registration links will take you to the appropriate smash.gg page.
- Watch links will take you to the appropriate twitch.tv channel.
New Legend Rotation
This week’s Legend Rotation features Artemis, Cross, Koji, Queen Nai, Scarlet, and Xull.
- Fixed a bug on PS4 where fast-forwarding replays could cause them to desync.