Hello and welcome to Patch 1.08! In this patch we’ve added Artemis, the latest balance changes, keyboard support and a ton of bug fixes! We’re working on getting character customization and other cosmetics added next, so look forward to more good updates in the next PS4 patch. Thank you for Closed Beta testing!
PlayStation 4 Content Update!
- PlayStation 4 content has now been updated alongside PC version 2.67. Artemis, the latest balance improvements, and test features have been updated.
Keyboard and Mouse Support
- Keyboard and mouse support has been added. Yes. For real.
- Fixed alpha bug that should cause items with procedural alpha to look better.
- Fixed bug where the dodge, hit, and jump tints were showing the wrong color.
- Fixed bug where replays would not show the date and time that they were created.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t see more than just the first page of replays.
- Fixed some texture memory leaks involving UI and Text.
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash during start-up.
- Fixed a bug where a failed connection could sometimes crash the game.
- Fixed texture leaks during match preview.
- Fixed a texture leak with avatars.
- Fixed a texture leak for all the roster icons.
- Fixed memory leaks in the character picker when changing between colors.
- Fixed texture leak in the game hud when the score would change.
- Fixed a texture leak in the character select menu when displaying weapon skins.