Test Features are our way to try potentially large gameplay and balance changes with the entire Brawlhalla community.
There are two ways to access test features.
1: You can enable test features in custom lobbies or Couch Party by going into the game settings and turning ‘Test Features’ to on.
2: You can queue for the 1v1 Experimental Queue where all test features are on by default.
LIST OF TEST FEATURES AS OF PATCH 2.44
Providing a high risk / high reward option against speed dodge approaches.
- Invulnerability from Chain Dodges no longer prevents hits from Signatures.
- Signatures have higher priority than light attacks instead of clashing.
- The invulnerability period after a Speed Dodge is canceled into an attack no longer prevents hits from Signatures. (Credit: bluetiger6001)
Movement Changes are exploratory to see what kind of impact they have on various levels of play and if they have a positive impact on the current meta
- Introduced a 6 frame delay to attacking or dodging when turning around.
- Increased run and fall speeds by 15%.
- Increased Landing Recover from 2 frames to 4 frames.
Making The Edge More Dangerous
- Dodges will end when touching a wall.