Last week we launched a new Capture the Flag game mode! This 3v3 team game mode is a permanent addition as a custom game mode when creating a custom lobby. We’re also continuing to feature this thrilling game mode as the Brawl of the Week! Along with the new game mode, a new map called Demon Island has been added into the 1v1 map pool.
The new Skins, Corsair Mirage and Classy Thatch, and the new Guitar Solo Taunt can also be found in Mallhalla. Additionally, we’ve updated the Legends on the free-to-play Legend rotation and changed items on sale.
Protect your team’s flag while stealing the enemy team’s flag in this 3v3 game mode for control of Demon Island! Unite both flags at your base to score a point. Watch out! You’ll drop the enemy’s flag if you take damage. Players can return their flags to their base by touching it. First team to 3 points wins!
- New Capture the Flag Game Mode
- 3v3 Team
- Unite your flag with the enemy’s flag at your base to score points!
- First team to 3 points wins!
- New 1v1 Map
- No soft platforms, small edges, medium ground width and knockout distance.
- Themed after the aesthetics and art of Capture the Flag.
- Take control of Demon Island and defeat your opponents!
- Find the new Store items!
- New Skins:
- Corsair Mirage – “Plundering your Elo!”
- Classy Thatch – “Break out the nice weaponry. For guests.”
- New Taunt:
- Guitar Solo Taunt – “Melt some faces.”
- New Skins:
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Bödvar, Queen Nai, Jhala, Xull, Cross, Artemis, Zariel, and Fait.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!