We’re celebrating Luck o’ the Brawl for one more week! Log in any time during the event to claim the exclusive “In it for the Gold” Title and 250 bonus Gold. Follow the shamrock clovers in Mallhalla to find the new Kern Koji Skin, Pot o’ Gold Emote, and many more exclusive seasonal items.
There’s also one more week to claim the mysterious new Eternal Sports Avatar as a free bonus for logging in! We’re not sure who’s giving it away, or why we kept seeing this logo at the Winter Royale – but someone wants everyone to have it!
Spring Championship 2023 is coming soon! Make plans to catch all the action live, starting with Singles next weekend, on March 24th.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, and TikTok!
Are you ready for the luckiest event in Valhalla? Luck o’ the Brawl 2023 features a variety of lucky goodies to discover. Introducing a new Koji Skin, “In it for the Gold” Title, and Pot o’ Gold Emote! The event also brings a UI takeover complete with main menu music, and +250 bonus Gold at login.
See the below for the full list of Luck o’ the Brawl goodies:
- Kern Koji – “Vikings? No problem. It’s the cú sídhe that are causing problems.”
- Dragon Hunter Isaiah – “President Coates has a fiery problem that only Isaiah can handle.”
- Cú Sídhe Sentinel – “Don’t wait around for the third howl.”
- Gallowglass Jhala – “For Glory and Gold! But mostly Glory.”
- Dullahan Jiro – “Don’t let him call out your name.”
- Merrow Sidra – “Her beauty is only a ruse.”
- Ragnir the Covetous – “Steal from his hoard at your own peril.”
- Warborn Ulgrim – “Ancient warrior of metal! Bonus: War Pipes spout flames while brawling!”
- Pot o’ Gold – “Your luck is turning around!”
Lucky Clover Colors
- Show off your luck with these green, orange, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- KO-Ching! – “It’s the end of the rainbow for your opponents!”
Gold Mine Avatar
- “Brawling is your business, and business is BOOM-ing.”
- An animated Avatar!
Lucky Charm Avatar
- “A little bit of luck just for you.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
The Luck o’ the Brawl also features:
- New free “In it for the Gold” Title Reward for logging on during the event.
- Bonus 250 Gold per login!
- A UI theme takeover with seasonal music for the main menu, character select and post-match screens!
- Follow the clovers in Mallhalla to find the exclusive items.
Survive the walkers onslaught! Battle through loads of walker opponents that get harder and smarter as time passes. Beware, the longer you fight the more walkers appear! Earn points by scoring KOs. Survive as long as you can to win the most points!
- 3 Stocks
- Walkers increase in difficulty and in number as time passes.
- Survive as long as you can!
- The player with the most points wins!
The next chapter of Esports Year 8 begins next weekend with online, 1v1 matchups in Spring Championship 2023. Registration is still open, so don’t miss your opportunity to take part in the action!
- Friday, April 24, – Australia & Southeast Asia
- Saturday, April 25 – Europe & South America
- Sunday, April 26 – North America
To sign up for the Spring Championship, and learn all about Brawlhalla Esports Year Eight, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
Catch all of the action live by tuning in to the stream on twitch.tv/brawlhalla.
Like a blazing comet in the sky, the Mysterious Stranger Bundle has arrived! Orion presents a selection of some of his finest battle attire and much more in this new pack which includes:
- Orion Legend Unlock
- Harbinger Orion Skin
- Kabuto Orion Skin
- Next Level Emote
- The Reads Emote
This promotion is free to all Amazon Prime members in supported regions. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Fait, Kor, Zariel, Nix, Vector, Jhala, Arcadia, Sidra & Ragnir.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and glimpsing into the future, Fait battles for light and her cat, Butterscotch, with her Scythe and Orb!
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who resides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamour of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Arcadia – The humble beetle farmer turned Glorious Queen of the Faefolk. Arcadia, the great champion of the Fangwild, fights in the Grand Tournament with Orma – the singing Greatsword, her Eldritch Thorn Spear, and trusty beetle companion Domo.
- Scarlet – A former women’s boxing champion from England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, Scarlet used her ingenuity and knowledge of steam powered machines to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Ragnir – This apex predator from the Fangwild ventures out to seek new prey in the Grand Tournament using his Katars, Axe, and fiery breath.