Hello and welcome to 2.17.1! We’ve got a brand new KO effect plus Wasteland Ada has arrived in the store alongside another pair of Darkheart weapons. We’ve also added a number of combat fixes, bug fixes, and the new Legend rotation! See you online!
High Score! (KO Effect)
- Spear Ground Pound: Threat is now covered by a single constant Hitbox rather than flickering left-right Hitboxes.
- Noncombat Hitboxes (generally used for ground determination) now only appear in the Powers Viewer, and are colored cyan.
- Brought the Lance’s tail closer to the player’s center in the ground pound animation.
- Lance Ground Pound: Adjusted animation to center ending location over lance thruster; Added some forward movement during startup to keep old threat; Adjusted Hurtboxes to better match animation.
- Barraza Side Blasters: Fixed some cases where target could be dropped before the final hit.
- Ember Side Katars: Fixed some cases where target could be dropped before the final hit. (Credit ThePredator89316)
- Fixed a bug where Ground Pound powers could cancel on ground collision while off the edge of a platform. (Credit yeecI)
New Legend Rotation
This week’s rotation features Ada, Bodvar, Ember, Jhala, Kor, and Sir Roland.
- Fixed a bug that could cause loss of control when interrupted out of a Sword Side Air hit. (Credit Paulix92, Kawaru92) (Note, this is likely the cause of the “lost control of character” bug.)
- Fixed a bug that prevented gravity canceled taunts while holding a Gadget. (Credit Snowbrawl)
- Fixed a bug where the “Done” button wouldn’t show up when striking maps in Couch mode.
- Fixed Mac support for the Wii U Pro controller.
- Fixed a rare startup crash that could occur while trying to load a controller settings file that had been corrupted.