In this patch we have a bunch of community requests fulfilled, improved Couch Party support, a new Legend Rotation along with more bug fixes and polish.
- Cure Seeker (Hammer weapon skin) is once again available with all of our proceeds going to Kasper and Friends Quest for the Cause. For more information about Quest for The Cause visit http://kasperandfriends.com/ It’s an amazing fundraising drive led by gamers and we’re excited to be supporting it for the second time.
- Decreased the ability of a player to instantly change directions when coming out the opposite direction of dodge.
- Dodge has a 3 frame delay before attacking if you reverse directions to attack out of dodge.
- Slightly increased velocity coming out of dodge when moving with the dodge direction.
- Couch mode now works like Custom Online (8 player local by adding bots works).
- You can now play locally with up to 8 players if you can manage to find a configuration of controllers to do so. Good luck.
- You can now back out of level select in offline games.
- Fixed the inverted control stick on SBOX GP-2009 3 in 1 for PC.
- PC support for Eminent Ewent Dual Shock EW3170 USB PC Joypad.
- Fixed PC support for Gigatech GX-105.
- PC support for Acme controller.
- Doubled SEA server capacity.
- The Taskbar flashes(windows) and the Dock icon (Mac) bounces when a when a matchmaking game is found.
- Added a “Demote” to Group Moderation options. This option demotes the player from a brawler to a spectator.
- Improved bot-pathing and increased variance of item spawn locations on Mammoth Fortress.
- Purchases tab in the store now better displays information about refunds and the remaining number of refunds on your account.
- Team kills no longer count towards multikills.
- Killing a teammate no longer causes “+2” to pop up over your HUD icon (and hopefully Dolce will get the ‘-2’ in there to replace it, which we should mention if he does).
- Changed the pistol dodge animation to be more of a dash instead of flip. This will help it transition into other animations better.
- Added a second katar and blaster to the thrown katars and blasters. Slightly increases their hitbox size.
- Fastforwarding or skipping forward in a replay will now skip the match countdown (3…2…1…BRAWL).
- Fastforwarding a replay or reconnecting to an online game now ignores special effects and sounds so that you don’t get a flurry of them once the game starts back up.
- Fixed a bug where you’d sometimes have to restart the game in order to buy a color for which you just hit the level requirement.
- Fixed a bug where the GG button would show up disabled.
- Fixed a bug where a player could get hit extremely hard, get interrupted (often by a soft-tossed weapon), and then the next time they weren’t hit they’d regain some of the velocity from the previous hit.
- Fixed a bug where sidekicks would not drop a weapon they were carrying if the player was eliminated during delivery.
- Performance Improvements on Weapon Spawn GFX. Hopefully fixes the input delay issue with keyboards.
- Fixed a bug where a player throwing their item just before losing their last stock could cause replays and spectators to desync.
- If you have a friend selected in the drop down list from the main menu, the list will now remember who you had selected if your friends list changes instead of keeping you on whatever index you had selected.
- Fixed bug causing weapon icons to disappear from the podium when selecting the “Random Legend” option.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the back button on the level select screen would demote you to a spectator in online or back out to the main menu in offline. It now returns you to the character select screen as expected.
- Fixed a bug where a custom online game with one player against bot(s) couldn’t back out of level select.
- Fixed a bug where a refunded taunt would not automatically be removed from your Victory or Defeat slot.
- Fixed a bug that would show the UI while playing an offline game mode.
- Fixed a bug that would make the keyboard unresponsive in the UI.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes set your plugged in controller to be the primary after backing the controller out from guest.
- Fixed a display bug where hitboxes disappeared right on the frame the move hit.
- Animation Bug: Fixed a bug that caused one of the hands to pop off during the sword’s neutral light attack animation.
- Fixed a bug where if you entered matchmaking and opened the settings menu at the same time, the settings menu could come up on top of the practice mode, and closing it would result in practice mode going into sudden death (thanks to u/BronzeBlessedCow for the reproduction steps).
- Fixed a bug that would not update your 2v2 personal rating per region in the Account summary page.
- Fixed bug causing taunt animations in the store to sometimes not play when mousing over them.
- Fixed bug causing taunts on the second page in the store to play the wrong animation.
- Fixed a bug where podiums after the 4th one appeared in front of the clouds at the bottom of the char select screen
- Lucien Neutral Blasters: Fixed a case where target could be dropped before the final hit. (Credit DemonicBlazon, Kasane_Yoshiko)
- Barraza Side Blasters: Fixed a case where target could be dropped before the final hit.