2.7 Patch Notes
Koji The Samurai Has Entered Brawlhalla!
Weapons: Bow & Sword
New Legend Rotation
Gravity Cancel Taunts
- Added support for Gravity Canceling Taunts
- Updated Taunt Recover Times to better match animations.
- Smoothed Axe’s enter and exit taunt animation
- Brought all min charge times on taunts down to 60 frames or less if possible (highest is maybe 70).
- Normalized all taunt gravity cancel lengths to 60 frames, after which you start to plummet.
- Cleaned up some bad finish transitions on min charge taunts.
- Improved the variety of item spawn locations on Thundergard Stadium, Shipwreck Falls, and Twilight Grove (will result in less item overlap). Additionally, increased the rate with which items spawned on the main platform in Twilight Grove (increased from 25% to 57%).
- Items can now spawn on the main platform in Great Hall.
- Greatly decreased the frequency with which items spawn on the moving platforms in Blackguard Keep. It is now 18% of the time down from 40%.
- Fixed a bug where the dodge delay after missing an attack was not always consistent, especially for attacks that have different recovery times based on whether the attack hit or not. The dodge delay for missing an attack is now 7 frames (down from 12, but that 12 was usually starting from too early in the attack).
- Fixed a bug where the UI would show up in front of an offline game.
- Fixed a bug where hints were not being shown during the match preview screen for ranked 1v1 and Ranked 2v2 games.
- Fixed bug where menus would reposition strangely and go pixelated after you minimize or alt-tab.
- Possibly fixed the giant spike ball bug.
- Possibly fixed the tiny characters on the podium bug.
- Possibly fixed the tiny character frames mid-match bug.
- Fixed a bug where Taunts could be affected by Dexterity.
- Fixed a bug where you can leave a matchmaking queue right as it found an opponent.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hurtbox checking to be a frame off from physical position. Was likely the cause of increased drops recently.
- Trying a new algorithm to help prevent drops, added to the following powers:
- Axe Neutral: Fixed some cases where target could be dropped before the final hit; Removed some changes that were made to prevent drops but had negative impacts on the power – First swing applies full damage instead of acting as a multihit, decreased the Hit Window on second swing from 7 to 5.
- Ember Neutral Bow: Fixed some cases where target could be dropped before the final hit.
- Asuri Side Katars: Fixed some cases where target could be dropped before the final hit.
- Spear Neutral Light: Fixed some cases where target could be dropped before the final hit.
- Spear Down Light: Fixed some cases where target could be dropped before the final hit.
- Brynn Down Axe: Fixed some cases where target could be dropped before the final hit.