2.9.1 Patch Notes
Minor patch this week with New Skins, Rotation and a number of small fixes coming in while we get things set up for our big New Season patch coming up soon!
New Skins Availble!
- Cyber Bodvar
- Serape Kid Cassidy
- Davey Jones Anchor (Hammer skin)
New Weekly Legend Rotation
Weapons: Blasters & Spear
Weapons: Bow & Axe
Weapons: Blasters & Hammer
Weapons: Hammer & Spear
Weapons: Sword & Spear
Weapons: Sword & Rocket Lance
- The file names of replays now include the version number of the client.
- Store layout has been revised.
- PC support for Genius G-12x controller
- PC Support for Hori Fighting Stick Mini 3
- PC support for Hori fighting stick mini 4
- PC support for Playstation 2 controller with Logic3 adapter
- Made adjustments to Ulgrim’s Neutral lance in world effect to eliminate blank frame between the swoosh switching from on the character to in world.
- Updated Nai’s forward katar animation fx to better indicate the hit window.
- Removed the transform on the sword in Bodvar’s character select animation that made the sword thinner
- Fixed a bug where Ulgrim’s Neutral Axe and Down Lance would repeatedly play the hit sound. (Credit Vonflare)
- Fixed bug causing the music and sound audio bars to sometimes skip over values 7 and 8.
- Fixed a bug where the friend’s list would let you suggest or invite but you weren’t in a group.
- Fixed a crash that would happen for some Logitech Dual Action users on PC that tried to view the controls page.
- Fixed Sale text from getting cut off.
- Fixed a bug where a launched Legend would sometimes spin at the wrong angle (most obvious on players hit into armed mines on flat ground).
- Fixed a bug that would start a practice match while spectating.