Fate has brought Akuma, Master of the Fist, to Brawlhalla! This immortal demon is ready to make his challengers truly tremble to pieces in his quest for ultimate power.
Ryu and Chun-Li also joined the Grand Tournament as part of Brawlhalla x Street Fighter. Find essential battle gear, including the “Knockout” K.O. Effect, Kapukon Yu Podium, and more by following the Satsui no Hado symbol in Mallhalla.
All Street Fighter items will remain in Mallhalla after the event concludes on Tuesday, December 14th.
Play the newest game mode – Street Brawl for Brawl of the Week. Go for broke and knock out your opponents into oblivion. Defeat your opponent first in this stamina mode to win!
Do you hear those sleigh bells? Brawlhallidays arrives on Wednesday, December 15th to celebrate the season and close out the year! Come back next week when we’ll reveal all the seasonal items full of Holiday cheer.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Get ready for action as another fight is coming your way! Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma battle in the Grand Tournament as new challengers.
Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects that include VO lines, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins each.
In Brawlhalla, Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma mirror the abilities of Petra, Wu Shang, and Val, respectively, and will stay in Mallhalla after the event ends. ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Ryu Epic Crossover
“My one true rival is the fight within!”
- Ready for the next challenger, Ryu is eager to fight with his Fūrinkazan Gloves and Power of Will Orb.
Chun-Li Epic Crossover
“What’s the matter? Too many kicks to the head?”
- Chun-Li will make justice triumph in the end with her Sparring Gloves and Martial Staff.
Akuma Epic Crossover
“Weaklings! Is there no one worth fighting?”
- The Master of the Fist bows to no one and will eliminate his opponents with his Raging Fists and Messatsu Blade.
- A new Street Fighter themed KO Effect with VO sound effects!
Satsui no Hado
- “To harness this means great power. But at what cost?”
- “Nothing like a relaxing bath after a tough battle!”
Quarter Circle Punch
- “Practice makes perfect.”
- An animated Avatar!
The Red Cyclone
- “Nothing can stop Zangief when a new challenger approaches!”
- “Hadoken! Hadoken! Hadoken!”
- “The most powerful and deadliest criminal organization.”
The Street Fighter Epic Crossover event also includes:
- A new game mode that is also featured as the Brawl of the Week – Street Brawl!
- Brand new 1v1 Map called “Suzaku Castle.”
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- New main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
Get ready for action as another fight is coming your way! Choose your fighter and brawl in this 1v1, 8-minute match. Go for broke and knock out your opponents into oblivion. Defeat your opponent first in this stamina mode to win!
- New Street Brawl Game Mode
- 8 minutes
- 3 stocks each
- First to 3 KOs wins!
- Also featured as the Brawl of the Week
There’s only a few more days until the crypt closes on Halloween Bundle. Until December 9th, you can unlock these petrifying premium rewards with Prime Gaming:
- Nix Legend Unlock
- Scarecrow Nix Skin with Reaping Time Scythe & Birdshot Blasters
- Maniacal Laugh Emote
This promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot here today!
The monks of Wu Shang’s monastery have put together a humble offering for you. All Amazon Prime members can unlock the Enlightened Bundle starting December 10th! The pack includes:
- Wu Shang Legend Unlock
- Wu Shang Kong Skin
- Fu Fists Weapon Skin
- Onisan Sidekick
- Search for the Satsui no Hado symbol to locate all of the Street Fighter Crossover items!
- Munin’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Asuri, Caspian, Azoth, Orion, Brynn, Scarlet, Magyar, Isaiah, and Fait.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!