The fight heats up as Brawlhalla x Street Fighter Part 2 continues! Last week, 5 new challengers joined the brawl – Ken, Luke, Sakura, M. Bison, and the Flame that Lights the Way: Dhalsim! These legendary fighters met up with some equally formidable opponents: Ryu, Chun-Li, and Master of the Fist: Akuma. Find all of these warriors and many more Street Fighter themed items by following the Satsui no Hado symbol in Mallhalla.
There’s always someone stronger, so train to defeat the best in Street Brawl, which is featured once again as Brawl of the Week! Face a worthy opponent in the new map for the game mode: Bustling Side Street.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Are you ready? Go! M. Bison, Luke, Sakura, Ken, and Dhalsim enter the Grand Tournament as new challengers.
M. Bison, Luke, Sakura, Ken, and Dhalsim are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects that include VO lines, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins each.
In Brawlhalla, M. Bison, Luke, Sakura, Ken, and Dhalsim mirror the abilities of Thor, Cross, Lin Fei, Petra, and Rayman, respectively, and will stay in Mallhalla after the event ends. ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
M. Bison Epic Crossover
- “Face the never-ending nightmare!”
Luke Epic Crossover
- “Let’s do it. I’m always ready for a fight!”
Sakura Epic Crossover
- “If you want to be strong, you can’t lose to anyone!”
Ken Epic Crossover
- “Looks, speed, and strength. I’ve got it all.”
Dhalsim Epic Crossover
- “This is the path to achieve enlightenment.”
Also check out other Brawlhalla x Street Fighter items:
Ryu Epic Crossover
- “My one true rival is the fight within!”
Chun-Li Epic Crossover
- “What’s the matter? Too many kicks to the head?”
Akuma Epic Crossover
- “Weaklings! Is there no one worth fighting?”
Satsui no Hado
- “To harness this means great power. But at what cost?”
- “Nothing like a relaxing bath after a tough battle!”
Quarter Circle Punch
- “Practice makes perfect.”
- An animated Avatar!
The Red Cyclone
- “Nothing can stop Zangief when a new challenger approaches!”
- “Hadoken! Hadoken! Hadoken!”
- “The most powerful and deadliest criminal organization.”
The Street Fighter Epic Crossover event also includes:
- A new Street Brawl Map that is featured in the Brawl of the Week – Bustling Side Street!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
Get ready for action as another fight is coming your way! Choose your fighter and brawl in this 1v1, 8-minute match on the Bustling Side Street. Watch out for the side walls as they slide away to help knock your opponents into oblivion. Defeat your opponent first in this stamina mode to win!
- Street Brawl Game Mode
- New Game Map
- 1v1, 8 minutes
- 3 stocks each
- First to 3 KOs wins!
This Saturday, June 4th, we’re spotlighting some qualified players from the South American region in a round robin style exhibition! See what these players are made of before they go against players from the North American and European regions in the epic, in-person Midseason Invitational, happening June 10th – 12th.
The fun doesn’t stop there! We’ll be giving out the Scissors Emote as a viewership reward, completing the set if you’ve watched the other two streams.
To catch all the action and claim your Emote, tune in to twitch.tv/brawlhalla! For times in your local time zone, check out brawlhalla.com/schedule.
Harness the power of the Jade Mask with the Xianxia Bundle! This limited-time pack includes:
- Xianxia Lin Fei Skin
- Lin Fei Legend Unlock
- Nian Shou Sidekick
This promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Gnash, Koji, Rayman, Vector, Arcadia, Thor, Onyx, Asuri, Nix
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses his Hammer and Spear in battle.
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Rayman – The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Arcadia – The humble beetle farmer turned Glorious Queen of the Faefolk. Arcadia, the great champion of the Fangwild, fights in the Grand Tournament with Orma – the singing Greatsword, her Eldritch Thorn Spear, and trusty beetle companion Domo.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.