Last week, the Brawlhalla school year started its Back to School 2020 Event with seasonal Skins including new Skins for Volkov and Lord Vraxx, Home Team Colors, bonus Gold on login, and more! You can find these exclusive, limited-time items in Mallhalla by following the apples.
Lastly, we’re getting into the school spirit and featuring Brawlball Bash as the Brawl of the Week, updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation, and changed items on sale!
Professor Vraxx is ready to start the year with a chemistry test, while Rocker Volkov can’t wait for band practice. It’s that time of year to head Back to School! Celebrate the event and dress to impress with Home Team Colors and exclusive Skins available for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Back to School items:
- Professor Vraxx – “Essays on why I’m the greatest space lord due Thursday. 5 million words.”
- Rocker Volkov – “Where’s my guitar pick?”
- Headmaster Fait – “Time to count the KOs, ready?”
- Ace Spiker Lin Fei – “She’s got school spirit!”
- Kindergarten Kaya – “Missed the bus? Take a mammoth instead.”
- Gridiron Xull – “The best offense is more offense.”
- First Day Asuri – “Don’t forget your bus number!”
- Greased Lightning Koji – “He’s got the chops!”
- Detention Ada – “Being bad feels pretty good, huh?”
Home Team Colors
- Show off your school spirit in these black, red, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend with hard-earned Gold!
Oodles of Doodles
- An animated Avatar!
- “The story’s in the margins.”
- “Class is in session!”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Back to School will also feature:
- Bonus Gold per login!
- A Back to School UI Takeover. Follow the apples in Mallhalla!
This past update welcomed new bot difficulties: Extreme and Chosen! These new and challenging bots function as a hybrid Test Feature and Live Feature that are intended to help a player improve their gameplay. Players can increase the bot’s difficulty in custom game lobbies to fight against the new bot logic, Extreme and Chosen. If Test Features is enabled, though, bots on the Easy, Medium, or Hard difficulties will utilize the new bot logic as well.
- With Test Features on, pre-existing bot difficulty settings such as “Easy”, “Medium”, and “Hard” use a new system that adds behaviors and makes them more aware of how their attacks and recovery options work.
- The new difficulty settings “Extreme” and “Chosen” use this logic regardless of whether Test Features are enabled.
- Pre-existing bot difficulties still use the old logic for the time being, but can be tried with the new logic by turning on Test Features.
- In addition to being more challenging, the new Extreme difficulty setting adds Dashes and Throws to gameplay, and the Chosen difficulty setting mixes in Gravity Cancels and Chase Dodges on top of that.
- Let us know your experience with the new bot logic and difficulties! More information can be found at brawlhalla.com/test-features.
We’ve added another Legend to our weekly, free-to-play Legend rotation!
- We have expanded our free-to-play Legend roster from eight to nine total Legends for more brawling fun!
- Players can now enjoy more Legends in the weekly rotation and an opportunity to try a bigger variety of Legends.
For a limited time, we are continuing to feature the Solidarity Emote for Charity. All proceeds from this Emote will be donated to Campaign Zero. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Get the team together for this 3v3 game! Don’t have a team? Fear not, we’ll find one for you! Hit the Coliseum, snag the ball, juke or pass past your opponents, and hold it in their goal to score! No team damage, and you can go through walls the same color as you. First team to 3 scores wins!
- 3v3 Brawlball
- 5 minutes
- Queue up solo or with a team!
- Follow the apples for the exclusive Back to School 2020 items.
- Check out all the new items that have been added!
- Raven Rogue Lucien and Steam Faction Scarlet
- Butterscotch Sidekick
- Smooth Moves Emote
- New Avatars
- Bulgaria, The Bahamas, Albania, Egypt, Dominican Republic, South Korea, and Transgender Pride
- Jaeyun’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- Solidarity Emote
- Limited time Emote for charity! All proceeds will go to Campaign Zero.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Thatch, Rayman, Fait, Sir Roland, Caspian, Isaiah, Lin Fei, Kaya, and Yumiko.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of the Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!