The Luminous Paladin Jaeyun has brought the Lightbringers together on a journey to face the Infernal Warlock Volkov to restore light throughout the realm!
Continue your epic quest in this seventh season of Brawlhalla’s Battle Pass. Complete General, Daily, and Weekly Missions to earn Gems and unlock 85 Tiers of new content.
The Gamemaster has prepared a high stakes duel in the new Brawl of the Week – Gamemaster’s Doom PVP. Stand against the best in this 3 minute, 1v1 match and brave the dangerous, random conditions determined by the Gamemaster’s dice roll.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Jaeyun: Now that we’ve all formed this party, what should we call ourselves?
Kaya: The Night’s End! The Last Champions!
Hugin: That’s a bit extra don’t you think?
Sidra: You know, Ember came back REAL different from her last trip to the Fangwild… and her Bow had a pretty cool name…
Hugin: Yeah, and I think we could explain away the lore. I’m sure the Gamemaster won’t mind us having a little of our OWN fun with this campaign.
“And so it was, the Lightbringers must quest to defeat the dark warlock and restore light to the realm.”
Battle Pass Season 7 – ValhallaQuest features new Skins for the Lightbringers: Hugin, Kaya, and Sidra, a Progression Skin for the leader Jaeyun: the Luminous Paladin, and an animated Epic Skin for their nemesis, Volkov: the Infernal Warlock.
Complete the progression missions to level up Jaeyun and reach his final animated form.
Battle Pass Season 7 also features:
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- Weekly Missions available to all players.
- A purchasable Gold Track with additional exclusive rewards like the new Hero’s Quest Progression Podium.
- 85 Tiers of new content including Avatars, Emotes, Sidekicks, Weapon Skins, UI Theme, and Loading Frame.
- Battle Pass themed Emojis based on the new Skins, including animated Emojis!
- A new Map – Shorwind Fishing Port, featuring an animated background!
- New Game Mode: Dice & Destruction.
- 4 new Brawl of the Week Modes.
- Join Jaeyun’s party of adventurers with the “Lightbringer” Title Reward.
- UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Infernal Warlock Volkov & The Lightbringers.
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music.
- For all the completionists, a special Avatar awaits you if you make it through all 85 Tiers & complete all the Weekly Missions!
Exclusive Battle Pass Items
As you quest to defeat Volkov and restore light, discover brand new Battle Pass rewards to help you on your journey. Find allies like Owl Bard Hugin, track your progress on the Hero’s Quest Podium, bond with familiars like Goob and Drago, and roll for initiative with randomized Emotes. A special Avatar awaits for adventurers who complete all 85 Tiers.
All heroes are automatically granted access to the Battle Pass track to unlock Colors, Avatars, Emotes, Emojis, an animated Sidekick, a Weapon Skin, and a Title Reward.
Adventurers may also purchase the Gold track to immediately unlock the realm’s finest wares, like the newest Luminous Paladin Jaeyun Progression Skin and Hero’s Quest Podium.
Unlocking the Gold track grants access to a tremendous amount of additional exclusive items and also contains boosters to unlock rewards even faster. Gold Track rewards also include Drago the Dragon Sidekick, Tavern Entrance Loading Frame, Mammoth Coins, animated Emojis, and many more spoils!
Brand New Missions for Battle Pass
Battle Pass Season 7: ValhallaQuest includes new missions to complete!
- All players are granted access to all the Weekly Missions!
- Daily, Weekly, and General Missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track will grant boosters for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.
Earn Battle Gems to Level Up
Each week, new Missions unlock new opportunities to earn more Battle Gems while still allowing previous Missions to be completed.
- Battle Gems are earned by completing Missions in matchmaking games except for Brawl of the Week.
- Players can get even more Battle Gems just by playing Brawlhalla. Any matchmaking game rewards Battle Pass XP that advances the “Earn Battle Pass XP” Mission.
- Completing the Mission gives players Gems and a new more challenging “Earn Battle Pass XP” Mission.
Adventurers can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Battle Pass: ValhallaQuest season, so grab your favorite Legend’s character sheet and start brawling! Players may also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
In Patch 7.02, we introduced a preview of the new Challenges system. In 7.03, we added 2 new challenges for players to test their skills.
Cannon Zero to KO Variation 1
- This volatile string can quickly end an unsuspecting opponent. Try for yourself and see how fast you can take a stock with a single string!
Orb Bread ‘n Butter String 1
- This string is a staple for any Orb player. It does good damage and sets your opponent up in a position for you to follow up!
Please share your feedback on these challenges, suggestions for new ones, or any other comments by emailing [email protected] or on our socials like Twitter & Discord!
Stand against the best in this 3 minute, 1v1 match! Brave the dangerous, random conditions determined by the Gamemaster’s dice roll. Score 2 points for every KO and lose 1 point for being KO’d. The adventurer with the most points wins!
- New Dice & Destruction Game Mode
- Possible conditions include falling bouncy bombs, strength buffs, infinite gadget spawns, & more.
- 3 Minutes
- Score more points to win!
Strike from the shadows and fade into the night. The Nightblade Bundle has revealed itself including:
- Nightblade Hattori Skin (+2 Weapon Skins)
- Hattori Legend Unlock
- Dusk Spear Weapon Skin
- Dander Avatar
- Hattordoodle Avatar
- Hattori WP Emoji
This promotion is free to all Amazon Prime members in supported regions. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Cassidy, Yumiko, Lucien, Arcadia, Asuri, Vector, Petra, Xull, & Mordex.
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Lucien – This mysterious highwayman is always scheming for gold, and now has come to Valhalla to take part in the tournament wielding Katars and Blasters!
- Arcadia – The humble beetle farmer turned Glorious Queen of the Faefolk. Arcadia, the great champion of the Fangwild, fights in the Grand Tournament with Orma – the singing Greatsword, her Eldritch Thorn
- Spear, and trusty beetle companion Domo.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!