Our new Spring event is in full bloom, so go and make the most of it! Follow the bumblebees to find all the exclusive seasonal items like Elvenhollow Xull or the Floral Bliss 2021 Podium. Don’t forget to claim your free Perennial Brawler Title by logging in during this event!
Switchcraft 2v2 is featured for Brawl of the Week. Pair up and watch, amazed, as three different Legends get mashed up into one beautiful monstrosity. And trust us: you’ll definitely want to see how this looks with Reno.
It’s also the final week for Spring Championship 2021! On Friday, Australia and Southeast Asia compete in their respective Singles, then over the weekend, North America Doubles and Singles bring the tournament to a close.
For those in pursuit of Glory, Ranked Season 20 continues. If you’re new to Seasons, find everything you need to know about Glory and the Elo reset at https://www.brawlhalla.com/news/new-ranked-season-20-begins/.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Welcome to Bloomhalla! In the spirit of new beginnings, this Seasonal Event is a celebration of all things springtime, renewal, and pastel colored. Bloomhalla brings exclusive items: the Perennial Brawler Title, new Skins, Colors, & more! Like our other Seasonal Events (and marigolds), it will return every year.
Elvenhollow Xull – Guardian of the Fangwild woods.
- This not so gentle giant protects the Fangwild forests with his Boomin’ Bark Cannon and Spring Cleaning Axe.
Hwarang Jaeyun – The cold envies the flowers.
- Jaeyun is ready for spring with his Blue Blossom Blade Sword and Flora Striker Greatsword. He’s literally a flower knight!
Floral Bliss 2021
- Budding flowers, sunshine, & spring are here in this latest Podium!
- Featuring sound and animated FX.
Fluttering Monarch – A friendly pollinator enjoying a flower’s nectar.
- Gathering some nectar for the new season.
- A new animated Avatar!
Sleepy Seedling – Sweet dreams in the spring air.
- Even plants need naps.
- Purchasable with Gold!
Spring Songbird – The first tunes of spring.
- Look how happy it is!
- Purchasable with Gold!
Verdant Bloom – Time to turn over a new leaf!
- Celebrate the springtime with these soft pastels.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
It’s the last week for Spring Championship 2021! On Friday, The Australia and Southeast Asia regions will compete in Singles, and over the weekend the North America region will battle it out in Doubles & Singles.
Don’t miss any of the action, tune in to watch on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, May 7, 2021 – Singles: Australia/Southeast Asia
- Saturday, May 8, 2021 – Doubles: North America
- Sunday, May 9, 2021 – Singles: North America
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Don’t miss this last chance to claim these exclusive Viewership Rewards.
- Chocolate Cherry Sunflower Axe – A rustic and traditional design, this Axe is only available as a Spring Championship 2021 Viewership Reward.
- Esports Colors – Show off your love of our Twitch streams with this rare black, silver, blue, and gold color scheme, applicable for all Legends!
- Firehawk Sidekick – Reborn in flames anew! This bird is usually available in Mallhalla but you can earn it just by tuning in.
There’s a new Bounty Hunter in town. Introducing Reno, the first ever Blasters and Orb Legend. With his trusty Vespian Six Shooter Blasters and loyal Orb companion Orbot, he’ll do whatever it takes to collect his reward.
- Reno – “The Bounty Hunter”
- Weapons: Blasters, Orb
- Stats: 4 Strength, 7 Dexterity, 6 Defense, 5 Speed
- “Four arms, compound eyes, and utter fearlessness make Chitinoids natural gunslingers, but Reno added a dose of genius that made him the greatest tracker this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt.”
Reno enters with 3 new Skins:
- Desperado Reno – “The strong arm of the law has many more arms than we remember.”
- Widowmaker Reno – “You’ll never see him, but you’ll feel his bite.”
- Ferrymoth Reno – “Don’t look into the light.”
Even more Switchcraft mayhem! Get a teammate and jump into this crazy 2v2 Stock battle. Pick 3 Legends and watch their weapons and sigs get jumbled up. Battle equally scrambled opponents and try to knock out all 6 of their Stocks first to win!
- 2v2 Teams
- 3 Stocks for each player
- Last team standing wins!
- Follow the bumblebees to find all the Bloomhalla goodies!
- Spend your hard-earned Glory on the new Ranked Sidekick, the Twin-Tailed Ox!
- Available in Skyforged and Goldforged.
- Check out the newest Legend, Reno, and his Skins.
- Desperado Reno
- Ferrymoth Reno
- Widowmaker Reno
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features: Hattori, Lucien, Azoth, Mirage, Thor, Onyx, Val, Mako, and Ulgrim.
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Lucien – This mysterious highwayman is always scheming for gold, and now has come to Valhalla to take part in the tournament wielding Katars and Blasters!
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!