Spring is in the air in Bloomhalla 2022! Follow the bumblebees to find all the exclusive seasonal items like the Honeybeeno Skin or the exclusive Floral Bliss 2022 Podium. Claim your free Floret Fighter Title by logging in anytime during this event!
The Spring festivities also continue with the second and final weekend of Spring Championship 2022! Each Brawlhalla Esports region will be competing in Singles matches, and you won’t want to miss a moment of the action.
It’s the season of new beginnings – the perfect time to start Bloomhalla 2022! This is a celebration of all things spring time, renewal, and pastel colored. This event brings seasonal items, including: new Skins for Reno and Lin Fei, an exclusive Floral Bliss Podium for 2022, the Floret Fighter Title, & much more!
Honeybeeno – Sweet as honey, but 12 times as dangerous.
- Reno can beekeep himself, thank you very much. He’s got all the necessary equipment with his Smokers Mk. B Blasters and Jar-O- Honey Orb.
Green Thumb Lin Fei – Always cut at an angle.
- Lin Fei is ready to master the art of Gardening with her Trusty Trowels Katars and Koi Cannon.
Elvenhollow Xull – Guardian of the Fangwild woods.
- This not so gentle giant protects the Fangwild forests with his Boomin’ Bark Cannon and Spring Cleaning Axe.
Hwarang Jaeyun – The cold envies the flowers.
- Jaeyun is ready for spring with his Blue Blossom Blade Sword and Flora Striker Greatsword. He’s literally a flower knight!
Floral Bliss 2022
- The flowers have bloomed from the sunshine to welcome spring in this latest Podium!
- Featuring sound and animated FX.
Fluttering Monarch – A friendly pollinator enjoying a flower’s nectar.
- Gathering some nectar for the new season.
- An animated Avatar!
Sleepy Seedling – Sweet dreams in the spring air.
- Even plants need naps.
- Purchasable with Gold!
Spring Songbird – The first tunes of spring.
- Look how happy it is!
- Purchasable with Gold!
Verdant Bloom – Time to turn over a new leaf!
- Celebrate the springtime with these soft pastels.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
Bloomhalla 2022 also features:
- New “Floret Fighter” Title reward, unlockable by logging in during the Event.
- Spring themed UI Takeover including main menu music.
- Bonus +250 Gold per login!
We recently added a bunch of new Test Features. Try out condensed Weapon Spawn locations, adjusted Dodge Cooldowns, and reduced Wall Slip in the Experimental queue. Please share your feedback on our Twitter and Discord. For the fully detailed list of test features, please visit brawlhalla.com/test-features.
Weapon spawn locations have been condensed on maps in the Experimental Queue, bringing them lower to the ground and closer to center stage. This is meant to make stage control more valuable during a game, with fewer weapon spawns being in reach near walls or far above stage.
Dodge Cooldown Adjustments
We’re testing a new feature that aims to level the playing field for most Signatures to avoid their significant animation time being used to stall off-stage for too long with a Gravity Cancel.
Reduced Wall Slip
To further increase the power of stage control, we are testing a stricter version of the Wall Slip mechanic. Wall Slip will now trigger when a maximum of 9 jumps and/or Recovery attacks are performed without hitting or being hit by another player, instead of the normal value of 15. This maximum value is constant and does not change based on the number of times Wall Slip warnings have been triggered.
Celebrate Esports Year 7 with Spring Championship 2022! In this second and final weekend, all regions will be competing in Singles! Tune in to watch the best individual Brawlhalla players from around the world go head to head in 1v1 matchups.
Don’t miss any of the action, tune in to watch on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, May 6, 2022 – Australia & Southeast Asia Singles
- Saturday, May 7, 2022 – Europe & South America Singles
- Sunday, May 8, 2022 – North America Singles
For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
Earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards by tuning in to our Twitch stream, the longer you watch – the more you earn! Rewards for Week 2 Include:
- Esports Colors v.2
- Floral Zephyr Bow Skin
- Blossoming Title
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Seven, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
Walk the line between myths and truth like Lara Croft! Survive the treacherous climb through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The temple is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- Climb Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Climb the map as you battle your opponents!
- Beware: pressure plates activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
Journey into the treacherous forest with the Fangwild Bundle! This limited-time pack will include:
- Fangwild Kor Skin
- Kor Legend Unlock
- Next Level Emote
- Giant’s Bane Axe
- Dragon Tooth Katars
This promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Diana, Val, Artemis, Magyar, Mirage, Caspian, Reno, Lin Fei, and Ulgrim.
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!