Witness the rise of the legendary Spartan super-soldier, the Master Chief, and legendary alien warrior, the Arbiter. The pair now fight alongside one another in Valhalla! Brawlhalla: Combat Evolved introduces these 2 Epic Crossovers, a new Oddbrawl Game Mode, an armory full of Spartan and Covenant ordinance, and so much more.
Also in Patch 7.10 – we’ve graduated Downward Aerial Attack Consistency, reduced Red Raptor’s price to 5400 Gold, and made Bug Fixes & Game Improvements.
Ranked Season 28 is coming to a close, so get ready to redeem your Glory and begin a new climb to earn the coveted Valhallan rank! Ranked Season 29 begins next week on July 19th, featuring 2v2 Volleybrawl in the Seasonal Ranked Queue for the first time.
In the 26th century, humanity relentlessly fights for survival in an enduring conflict set against the backdrop of an enigmatic and ancient ringworld.
Now, the unlikely allies – the Master Chief and the Arbiter – join the Grand Tournament as Epic Crossovers featuring unique weapon Skins, lock-in animations, dedicated roster spots, and custom Signature FX featuring Guilty Spark and The Flood.
Train to become a Spartan yourself by trying out the new Oddbrawl Game Mode and battling on the new Halo Map!
Additional UNSC and Covenant forces join the fight including Avatars and Emojis featuring Cortana, a Grunt Explosion KO Effect, a Banshee Sidekick. Find these and more Brawlhalla: Combat Evolved items in Mallhalla.
The Master Chief
- “Thought I’d try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little.”
- A man alone, even among his own kind. The Master Chief is a legendary Spartan-II super soldier and defender of humanity from galactic threats around every corner.
- Mirrors the abilities of Isaiah (Blasters/Cannon).
- “What would you have your Arbiter do?”
- Once the most respected warrior in the Covenant, the Arbiter was stripped of rank and betrayed by the Prophets, now he fights alongside humanity and the Master Chief.
- Mirrors the abilities of Sidra (Sword/Cannon).
New Game Mode
- Inspired by the game mode, “Oddball”.
- Earn points passively by holding the flaming skull called the Oddball. Earn extra points by landing attacks with it! Get the most points before time runs out to win!
- Play this new game mode in the Brawl of the Week and in Custom Lobbies.
M7 SMG & Plasma Rifle
- “Spartan + Covenant = W”
- Blasters Skin
- For the first time ever – wield different Blasters in each hand in Brawlhalla!
- “Dual Wielding Needlers, anyone?”
- Blasters Skin
- “Time to crack some skulls.”
- An animated Orb Skin – the first to go straight to Malhalla!
- “Is this what the Spartans used to train with?”
- Orb Skin
- “That looks heavy.”
- Hammer Skin
- “HONK HONK!”
- Bonus: any player can emote nearby to hop on the back of the Mongoose.
- Honk the horn and rev the engine on one of the UNSC’s top ground vehicles, the M274 Mongoose.
- “Hold X to enter vehicle. Just kidding! That doesn’t work here.”
- A Covenant aerial support craft ready to carry you into the fight.
- “Happy birth- oh, oops!”
- Cortana’s Goodbye – “Welcome home, John.”
- John-117 – “A legendary Spartan, but a man of few words.”
- The Flood – “Small but deadly.”
- The Banished – “A splinter faction from the Covenant that now rebels against it.”
- The UNSC – “The United Nations Space Command’s mission is to protect humanity!”
- Halo – “Combat Evolved”
- The Master Chief GG – “Good game, we gained the lead.”
- The Arbiter WP – “Well played… for a Spartan.”
- Cortana Wave – “Hi! Glad you woke up, Chief!”
- Grunt RIP – “AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”
- Brute Rage – “RAAAAARGGGHHH!!!!”
- Warthog BRB – “Enemies approaching. Be right back!”
The Brawlhalla: Combat Evolved Epic Crossover event also includes:
- Free “Spartan” Title for logging in during the Event.
- New Map: Halo
- New Splash art and UI Theme.
- Original main menu, character select, and victory theme music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event!
© 2023 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Microsoft, Halo, the Halo logo, and 343 Industries are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Form teams, protect your carrier, and play Team Oddbrawl! Hold the flaming skull to score points for your team in this 2v2 match up. Players can earn more points by landing attacks with the Oddball. The team to reach 100 points first wins!
- New Oddbrawl Game Mode
- Hold the Oddball to earn points faster and deal extra damage.
- Score 100 points to win!
Downward Aerial Attack Consistency is graduating into all queues!
This feature makes it easier to perform a downward attack without being platform canceled by a soft platform. Down Light or Down Signature attacks will ignore platform canceling when the down input is held for 4 or more frames.
This prevents accidental platform cancels when a fastfall Down-Air or Ground-Pound was intended.
This patch contains Red Raptor’s first round of adjustments, which makes him legal for use in official tournaments beginning with the 2023 Summer Championship. Other general balance is locked for the upcoming Summer Championship.
- We have increased the Recover time on Red Raptor’s Neutral Orb for greater risk to better match its significant threat coverage. Red Raptor’s Side Orb now has greater Time to Hit, a slower maximum travel speed, less travel speed during its Recover time, and greater Recover time, allowing for more opportunity to dodge and punish this highly mobile signature. We have also reduced the Force for less reward to better match the high utility of this Signature.
- Red Raptor Neutral Orb: Increased Recover time from 20 to 23.
- Red Raptor Side Orb: Increased Time to Hit from 17 to 19; Decreased Force from 55 Fixed/50 Variable to 55 Fixed/48 Variable; Increased Recover time from 28 to 29; Decreased Maximum travel speed; Slightly decreased travel speed after the dismount.
Art & Animation
- Fixed a visual bug where some animated Weapons didn’t play their entire animation while falling in the air or coming in contact with the ground.
- Fixed a bug in the Image Render Tool where Weapon Skins looked blurry.
- Fixed a bug where it said “Unknown Game Mode” when mousing over different regions.
Art & Animation
- The Blasters attachment in Isaiah’s Blasters Neutral & Side Signature attacks now color swap.
Another star vanishes from the heavens. Claim the Eclipse Bundle with Prime Gaming, which includes:
- Eclipse Artemis Skin
- Artemis Legend Unlock
- Seraph’s Message Scythe Weapon Skin
This promotion is available for all Amazon Prime members in supported regions to unlock for free. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Kor, Reno, Jaeyun, Scarlet, Mirage, Lucien, Xull, Brynn, and Munin.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Scarlet – A former women’s boxing champion from England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, Scarlet used her ingenuity and knowledge of steam powered machines to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Lucien – This mysterious highwayman is always scheming for gold, and now has come to Valhalla to take part in the tournament wielding Katars and Blasters!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Munin – Rocking out to the sweet sounds of her Scythe and Bow, she’s ready to brawl in the Grand Tournament and finish her next Ravenqueen concert!