Hello and welcome to Patch 2.80! In this patch we’re adding new skins, the Sandstorm Chest, a brand new Brawl of the Week, controller support, gameplay improvements, and bug fixes. We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes on the new Cannon weapon and Legend that we’re aiming to release soon! Enjoy the patch, and we’ll see you in Brawlhalla.
- Roland the Victorious – “Are you not entertained?”
- Cryptomage Diana – “Scanning the streets of Miami Dome for rogue AI.”
- The Sandstorm Chest is now available! The Sandstorm Chest is packed with 18 skins including three chest exclusive skins: Anubis Mirage, God King Teros, and Amun-Raza.
Brawl of the Week – Team Strikeout!
You and a teammate each pick your best 3 Legends and face off against an enemy team. Three Stocks for each player, run through your list of Legends as you lose Stocks. KO all Legends on the enemy team to win!
- 2v2 Mapset
- Friendly Fire OFF
- 8 Minute Timer
- 3 Legends. 3 Stocks.
- Added Mac support for XBox One S controller.
- Added support for the Buffalo Classic usb gamepad for Windows.
- Grabs – In Team games where Team Damage is on, attacks with grab properties will favor grabbing players who are not on the same team as the grabbing player.
New Weekly Legend Rotation
This week’s new Legend Rotation features Artemis, Barraza, Yumiko, Queen Nai, Sir Roland, and Wu Shang.
- Fixed a bug in friendly 2v2 where the matchmaking could possibly put you on the wrong servers.
- Fixed an arm that would disappear during Diana’s Neutral Bow signature.
- Fixed a typo in the new dash helpful hints. (Credit: SydBarrett)
- Fixed a crash when opening the Games List Filters and closing them.
PS4 Progress Update
We are in the middle of one final full cert pass right now. Once that is completed, we’ll be able to keep PS4 on a more regular patch cycle. We’ll be coming out of Closed Beta on PS4 very soon, so stay tuned for more news about Brawlhalla on PS4. Thank you for your patience while we work through this process!