Hello and Welcome to the Xull Update! In this patch we’re adding the new Iron Commander Xull! A fearsome brute who wields a cannon, an axe, and nine strength! Enjoy the new Legend and we’ll see you in Brawlhalla!
New Legend – Xull!
- New Legend – Xull!
- Weapons: Cannon and Axe
- Stats: 9 Strength, 5 Armor, 4 Dexterity, 4 Speed.
Xull enters Brawlhalla with three additional skins:
- Demon Ogre Xull – “Unstoppable and irredeemable.”
- Commander Xull – “Lord Commander of the Iron Legion.”
- Arctic Trapper Xull – “There’s more than one way to skin most things.”
Brawl of the Week – Double KO Mania!
- 2v2 with 300% Damage!
- 5 Stocks
- Friendly Fire Off
- 2v2 Standard Mapset and Rules
- You may now change the player-controlled Legend from the Training Settings menu.
- Adjusted the shoulders on Axe’s Idle pose animation to be closer to original proportions.
New Legend Rotation
This week’s Legend Rotation features Lord Vraxx, Queen Nai, Barraza, Jhala, Mordex, and Yumiko.
- Thatch Neutral Blasters: Fixed a case where the target could be dropped before the final hit. (Credit: Darkus)
- Cannon Ground Pound: Fixed a case where the target could be dropped before the final hit when held for a long duration.
- Fixed a rare bug with spectate via friend that would cause you to be stuck in a room.
- Fixed a Windows 7 bug where pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete while playing would cause the level art to disappear and leave you fighting in a black, empty void of terror.
- Fixed a bug where the “kick” option for local lobbies wouldn’t actually kick the selected player.
- PS4: Fixed a training room bug where changing the bot’s Legend would not load that Legend’s sound effects.
- PS4: Applied clipping to the sidekicks so that they don’t extend past their containers in the character select.
- Fix for displaying animations for projectile powers after a rollback
- Fixed scythe weapon throw sound for PS4.
- Fixed an issue with Cannon idle animation layering.
- Fixed a bug with layering on the default taunt so that certain heads will no longer be cut off by the shoulders.