We’re excited to bring you Brawlhalla Patch 3.09! We’ve added our first ever collaborative crossover skin, new avatars for every Legend, and a number of improvements, adjustments, and bug fixes. Enjoy!
Two Worlds Collide – Meet Ranno from Rivals of Aether!
- Ranno, The Poisonous Pacifist from Rivals of Aether, enters Brawlhalla!
- Ranno appears as a Wu Shang crossover skin collaboration between Brawlhalla and the awesome devs at Rivals of Aether.
- Ragnir has entered Rivals of Aether as a Maypul crossover skin!
- Details on this unexpected, unprecedented, and unrivaled collaboration can be seen in the crossover trailer on YouTube.
- New Doodle Avatars for each Legend available!
- Every Legend is represented in this set!
- Random is also represented in this awesome set of avatar goodness for those of you who just want to play the entire roster.
Brawl of The Week – Dodgebomb!
- Dodge the bombs. If you can.
- 4 Player FFA.
- Highest score wins!
Art & Animation
- Eliminated minor artifacts in the level art for Twilight Grove and Big Twilight Grove.
- Added an aerial recover animation on miss for Kaya’s Side Spear.
- Slightly improved load times.
- Reduced overall memory footprint.
- Fixed memory leaks.
New Legend Rotation
This week’s new Legend Rotation features Artemis, Cross, Jhala, Orion, Sentinel, and Yumiko.
- Fixed a bug where a promotional tile was incorrectly showing on the PS4 client.
- Fixed a bug preventing Kaya Side Bow from landing properly when hopping over a corner.