We’re still celebrating WWE Superstars The Rock, John Cena, Becky Lynch, and Xavier Woods joining Brawlhalla! The event rolls on with the new WWE-themed game mode Brawldown featured as the Brawl of the Week, bonus Gold, and more. Additionally, we’ve updated the Legends on the free-to-play Legend rotation and changed the items on sale in Mallhalla.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
The Rock, John Cena, Becky Lynch, and Xavier Woods are new Epic Crossovers! Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, The Rock, John Cena, Becky Lynch, and Xavier Woods mirror the abilities of Sentinel, Hattori, Gnash, and Bödvar, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends. All WWE trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2019 WWE. All Rights Reserved.
- The Rock Epic Crossover – “Can you smell what The Rock is cookin’?”
- Sporting his signature weapon the “People’s Elbow,” The Rock is ready to battle the competition.
- John Cena Epic Crossover – “You can’t see me.”
- The leader of Cenation is ready to adjust some attitudes.
- Becky Lynch Epic Crossover – “I am The Man.”
- Watch out for her Manhandle Slam as Becky Two Belts dominates the arena.
- Xavier Woods Epic Crossover – “Power of positivity!”
- With his team mates Big E and Kofi, Xavier is bringing a New Day to the ring!
This WWE Superstar event also includes:
- A new WWE themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Brawldown!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate the WWE Epic Crossover event!
- A WWE Superstar UI Takeover!
Step into the ring with your tag team partner for a 2v2 no holds barred match! Keep the momentum going by bouncing yourself or your opponents off the ropes. Stun your target with a folding chair or knock them into a table for heavy damage. KO your opponents 3 times each to win!
- 2v2 Stocks
- 3 minutes
- Use folding chairs and tables to stun your enemies!
- Follow the WWE logo to find the newest Crossovers!
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Rayman, Kor, Thor, Lord Vraxx, Nix, Queen Nai, Sidra, and Ember.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Grappling Hammer.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself new bounty in Valhalla.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.