In case you missed it, the Sword of the Raven is now available on all platforms! There are also new cosmetic items in Mallhalla. We’ve also updated the Brawl of the Week to Platform Kings, changed items on sale, and updated the Legends on the free-to-play Legend rotation.
Odin has brought Gifts of Asgard to the earthly realm, starting with the Sword of the Raven! This social media weapon skin is now available for ALL platforms. Claim the Sword of the Raven at brawlhalla.com/freesword.
- Unlock this social blade for PC, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.
- One code per Twitter account for the platform of your choice. More information is available at brawlhalla.com/news/claiming-the-sword-of-the-raven.
- We appreciate all of you who have already followed us to stay up-to-date on everything Brawlhalla!
- Three new Taunts
- Cossack Dance – “First we battle. Then we dance.”
- This Guy – “Who has two thumbs and three stocks?”
- Blow A Kiss – “Kill ‘em with kindness.”
- Two new Weapon Skins
- Darkheart Tower – “Corruption is a blast.”
- Darkheart Orb – “The darkness consumes all.”
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests! See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
Who is the platform king? 4 Players face off on a map with 6 platforms. Stay on the red platform to score points. Stun your opponents to keep them from scoring. Watch out, the platform switches around the map! The Player with the most points at the end of 2 minutes wins!
- 4 Player FFA
- 2 minutes
- Stay on the platform to gain points.
- Most points at the end wins!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Rayman, Yumiko, Cassidy, Thatch, Orion, Mirage, Dusk, and Lin Fei.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of the Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.