To live is to fight, to fight is to live!
Ubisoft, in collaboration with Capcom, will launch the comeback of Street Fighter™ in the world of Brawlhalla with five new characters and a new Street Brawl map inspired by “Bustling Side Street” from Street Fighter™ V on May 25th.
The Street Fighter Part II Epic Crossover Event will kick off with an in-game event that features Dhalsim, Sakura, Ken, M. Bison, and Luke joining the previously released Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma. In addition to the new Crossovers, the Street Brawl game mode will be featured as the Brawl of the Week, where players will fight Street Fighter-style with health bars to show who will be the first to fall in the 2-D fighter setting.
FIVE New Street Fighter Epic Crossovers will be Joining the Brawl!
- Dhalsim – Epic Crossover for Rayman – Self-disciplined but stern, Dhalsim can stretch his body and conjure fire for swift attacks. He may be a pacifist, but he will fight when necessary.
- Sakura – Epic Crossover for Lin Fei – Sakura is a patient and disciplined warrior, and many fighters acknowledge her potential to be as strong as the competitors who trained before her.
- Ken – Epic Crossover for Petra – Similar to his rival and best friend Ryu, Ken’s goal is to prove his strength against many fighters. Ken may be unpredictable and brash, but his heart is pure.
- M. Bison – Epic Crossover for Thor – M. Bison is a dictator seeking world domination, and he is prepared to take down anyone or anything who gets in the way of his goals.
- Luke – Epic Crossover for Cross – Luke was inspired to join the military after his father gave his life to help evacuate civilians. After serving, he followed his own path and joined competitive fighting to take on strong opponents around the world.
These Street Fighter Characters are Still Fighting!
- Ryu – Epic Crossover for Petra – Ryu is always trying to find the next strongest opponent to better himself. Many of his iconic techniques have been brought over to Brawlhalla, like the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Shoryuken, and Hadoken.
- Chun-Li – Epic Crossover for Wu Shang – The Strongest Woman in the World is sure to teach her opponents a thing or two about how to take a kick. She brings techniques of her own into Brawlhalla, like the Spinning Bird Kick and Kikosho.
- Akuma – Epic Crossover for Val – Focused on defeating the gods, the Master of the Fist is ready to make them truly tremble to pieces. He’ll achieve ultimate power with his Tatsumaki Zankukyaku and Zanku Hadoken techniques, among a few others.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
© 2022 Ubisoft. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Blue Mammoth Games is a Ubisoft Entertainment company.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.