This Friday, April 22nd, Brawlhalla will be having a Charity Stream on Twitch!
Featuring a slew of Brawlhalla developers, the Devs will be playing various games starting at 1pm ET for 12 hours to raise money to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
You can donate by visiting brawlhalla.com/donate.
Throughout the Charity Stream are some donation incentives!
- Any Donation – Remix, the voice of the Brawlhalla Announcer, will read your name!
- $100 – 1v1 a dev of your choice.
- $150 – 2v2 two devs of your choice.
- $10 – Choose what a dev will draw with.
- $15 – Choose to have a dev use their off hand.
- $30 – Blindfold a dev before they draw.
- Vote with Donations to decide who is the audience favorite!
- $30 – Change the winning player’s paddle for five serves.
Keep Talking VR
- Every $100 donated cumulatively – Rip out a page.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, viewers can earn exclusive Viewership Rewards:
- Universal Community Colors Unlock
- Random Community Colors V.2 Unlock
- “Charitable” In-Game Title
- Skysworn Oath Greatsword