The spookiest holiday event is about to return to its deep slumber, so don’t miss out on all of our Halloween goodies! Including the new Skins for Mirage and Thatch, ten additional spine-chilling Skins, a new Podium, and other frightening finds that can be found by following the candy corn in Mallhalla.
The UI Takeover inspired by AMC’s The Walking Dead is also coming to an end, but items inspired by the hit show will continue to be available in Mallhalla!
BCX 2020 International 1v1 Finals are happening this weekend! Tune in to watch Australia and Southeast Asia on Saturday and South America on Sunday on Twitch.
Additionally, we’ve updated the Brawl of the Week to Strikeout Mania and updated free-to-play Legend rotation.
The spooky season of tricks, treats, and frightening feats is about to go six feet under. Don’t miss your last chance to partake in the festivities with new Halloween-themed Skins for Mirage and Thatch, a new Graveyard Shift 2020 Podium, 250 bonus login Gold, and lots more. Just follow the candy corn in Mallhalla!
- Corpse Bride Mirage – “Here comes the bride, all dressed to fight!”
- Werewolf Thatch – “It’s high moon.”
- Dusk Till Dawn – “He vants to take your Elo!”
- Petra Reanimated – “Consult your doctor.”
- Skel-asuri – “She’s got a bone to pick!”
- Werebat Ragnir – “Like a bat out of Helheim.”
- Immortal Caspian – “When you’re a vampire thief, the stakes are always high.”`
- The Monster Gnash – Graveyard smaaaash!”
- Punkin Spice Yumiko – “In every town, village, and city. There is no escape. Ever.”
- Demonkin Diana – “Be careful what you ask for”
- Horseman Lucien – “They say his spirit haunts the roadways to this very day.”
- Bewitching Scarlet – “Nice night for a hex.”
Graveyard Shift 2020 – “Darkness falls across the land…”
- A new animated podium for frightening fun.
- Now featuring sound FX!
Jac-KO-Lantern – “Smashing pumpkins into tiny pieces of debris!”
- An exclusive KO Effect for Brawlhalloween.
- Give your opponents a scare with these purple, black, and orange colors.
- Available for every Legend!
Pumpkin Pyre Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Ghostly fire makes everything better!”
- “Rest In Pieces.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Brawlhalla’s 5th World Championship is currently underway! This weekend, BCX finalists will be battling in the 1v1 Finals. The Finals are double-elimination brackets where every competitor has qualified for their spot through either Power Rankings or Last Chance Qualifiers.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla.
- Saturday, November 14, 2020 – Australia and Southeast Asia Finals
- Sunday, November 15, 2020 – South America Finals
For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, viewers can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. This weekend’s free Rewards are:
- Metadev Ember- Fight your opponents in this rare and unique Ember Skin!
- Stream Exclusive: Esports Colors – Show off your love of our Twitch streams with this rare black, silver, blue, and gold color scheme. Applicable for all Legends!
- Mammoth Superfan Sidekick – Making their triumphant return from BCX 2017, this blue wooly mammoth is ready to shout and cheer.
To learn more about BCX 2020, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
Walkers have risen in the Great Halls of Valhalla, and it’s up to Rick, Michonne, and Daryl to stop them in this new Epic Crossover Event! Rick Grimes, Michonne, and Daryl Dixon are new Epic Crossovers. Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
Rick, Michonne, and Daryl mirror the abilities of Barraza, Koji, and Ember, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends.
Though the UI Takeover is ending soon, all The Walking Dead Epic Crossover items will continue to be available for purchase in Mallhalla.
Rick Epic Crossover – “It’s all about survival now.”
- Armed with his Hatchet and Revolvers, Rick Grimes is here to show everyone what needs to be done to survive.
Michonne Epic Crossover – “Nice never got me anywhere. But smart did.”
- Michonne, the expert swordswoman, is ready to fight – and she’ll do whatever it takes to win.
Daryl Epic Crossover – “Today’s your lucky day, fellas.”
- Daryl Dixon has brought his motorcycle, his crossbow, and a few other weapons to come out on top!
- “There’s nowhere to run!”
- Pummel your opponents into a slew of walker hands and debris with this new KO Effect!
Days Gone Bye
- “We can’t hold them!”
- Have your Legend stand on top to fend off the walker horde. This animated Podium features grasping walker hands, a heavy machine gun, and lock-in sound effects!
The Walking Dead Epic Crossover event also includes:
- A new The Walking Dead themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Walker Attack!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new The Walking Dead themed UI Takeover!
The Walking Dead © 2020 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All rights reserved.
Season 2 features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. This season is only available for a limited time, so play now!
- A new feature that allows players to select which level of the Progression Skin and Podium to equip.
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions throughout the season.
- New Synthwave Kung Foot Map.
- New Free-for-All map called Sun Drive City.
Grab your favorite Legend and start brawling! For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
For a limited time, we are continuing to feature the Solidarity Emote for charity. All proceeds from this Emote will be donated to Campaign Zero. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Pick your best 5 Legends and face off against your opponents best 5 Legends in this intense 300% damage battle. When you lose a stock the next Legend in your list spawns in ready to fight. Damage KO your opponent 5 times to win!
- 1v1 Strikeout
- 5 Stocks
- 300% Damage
- Legend changes after each stock!
- Find Brawlhalloween and AMC’s The Walking Dead items by following the candy corn in Mallhalla!
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Gnash, Jiro, Ragnir, Ulgrim, Isaiah, Val, Ember, Scarlet, and Kaya
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses Grappling Hammer and Spear in battle.
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets..
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!