Welcome to Brawlhalloween! In this update we have a huge amount of spooky surprises in store for any who dare visit during Brawlhalloween!
- Three New Skins!
- Bewitching Scarlet (200 Mammoth Coins – Scarlet’s hat is possessed by an angry spirit. We recommend avoiding eye contact.)
- Horseman Lucien (140 Mammoth Coins)
- Demonkin Diana (140 Mammoth Coins)
- Halloween Colors! (3000 Gold per Legend)
- Jac-KO-Lantern (KO Effect – 200 Mammoth Coins)
- Pumpkin Pyre (Animated Avatar – 60 Mammoth coins)
- RIP (Halloween Avatar – 6000 Gold)
- A bonus 250 Gold on top of every daily login during Brawlhalloween!
- Brawlhalloween is scheduled to to last for two weeks! Happy Haunting!
New Brawlhalloween Gamemode! – Switchcraft
Switchcraft is a brand new game mode that takes on the illusions of Strikeout but with a terrifying twist! Select three of your favorite Legends and observe as Switchcraft mysteriously mixes and matches their weapons and signatures! (Disclaimer: Switchcraft mixes and matches are divined by its own mysterious magics. Any unexpected resulting combinations should be brought up to the board of Witchcraft, Wizardry and Brawlhollidays.)
- Switchcraft is now available for play in custom lobbies.
- Bouncy bombs have become Jack o’ Lanterns on Switchcraft maps!
- Switchcraft maps are spookier than normal.
Animations and Hurtboxing
- Brought Rocket Lance and Unarmed Run animations closer to their hurtboxes
- Minor tweaks to Unarmed Run animations to prevent joints from disconnecting as much
- Normalized hit react when launched animations to have more consistent hurtboxing across all rotations and fix broken cases. Removed some spinning in animation to keep hurtbox location more accurate for the Sword and Lance.
- General improvements to controller responsiveness that fix an issue where controller inputs were sometimes being received a frame late or, in extremely rare cases, being completely missed.
Weekly Legend Rotation
- This week’s Legend Rotation features Asuri, Cassidy, Diana, Sir Roland, Teros, and Wu Shang.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the wrong jump cloud fx to play on the second aerial jump.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent ground pounds from triggering on ground collision. (Credit RiteBH)