After a lifetime of thwarting evil, Ezio was surprised to discover that Valhalla was real. Ever one to trust his own judgment, he accepted the valkyrie’s offer and is glad he did. Upon his arrival, Ezio was given a set of Asgardian robes and weapons to use when competing in the Grand Tournament. Ezio is the 56th Legend to join Brawlhalla, and the Asgardian Ezio Skin along with 2 other iconic Ezio Skins are available now in Mallhalla.
Chase your quarry across the nine realms and beyond in the new Brawl of the Week: Bounty Hunting! The new Bounty Game mode comes to the regular 1v1 Map Pool, with 200% Damage. KO the elusive Bounty to get double points, and score the most points in 3 minutes to win!
Ezio, the Master Assassin, is the newest Legend to enter the Grand Tournament! The reward for a life well lived is eternity in Valhalla. Wielding his Auditore Blade and the Apple of Eden, Ezio is ready to use his assassin’s skills on any rambunctious opponents that stand in his way.
New Legend – Ezio
- Ezio – “The Master Assassin”
- Weapons: Sword, Orb
- Stats: 5 Strength, 7 Dexterity, 4 Defense, 6 Speed
- “After a lifetime of thwarting evil, Ezio was quite surprised to discover that Valhalla was real. Ever one to trust his own judgment, he accepted the valkyrie’s offer and is glad he did.”
Ezio enters with 3 new Skins:
- Asgardian Ezio – “The reward for a life well lived.”
- Revelations Ezio – “I have seen enough for one life.”
- Armor of Brutus Ezio – “May you who finds my family’s armor receive strength in battle.”
The Wolf-Kissed warrior, Eivor, is a new Epic Crossover. Eivor features custom Signature effects & lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spot, and two new Weapon Skins: Gungnir & Varin’s Axe. Players can also choose which Eivor to represent them!
Eivor Epic Crossover
- “My destiny is mine to weave.”
- Players can choose which Eivor to represent them!
- Animated Weapon Skin: Gungnir’s Spear!
- “Reload last save…?”
Leap of Faith
- “Center your mind, steady your hand, and take the plunge.”
- “We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.”
- An animated Avatar!
- “We change the world. Every day, in a hundred different ways.”
- An animated Avatar!
- “Sharpen your blade, grab your axes, the raiding horn is sounding…”
- An animated Avatar!
- “Torno fra un attimo!”
- “Da Vinci’s finest invention.”
- “Always good to have a second pair of eyes.”
This event also includes:
- A brand new Game Mode: Bounty!
- Four new Brawls of the Week that feature the Bounty game mode.
- New splash art and UI theme, including original main menu, character select, and victory theme music.
- Two new Maps, including a Free-for-All Map called Florence Terrace.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
© Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Track down the score of a lifetime in this timed, 200% FFA mode. The first person to get a KO becomes the Bounty and will take 2x Damage until they are KO-ed. Whoever KOs the Bounty scores more points and becomes the new Bounty. Score the most points in 3 minutes to win!
- New Bounty Game mode
- 3-minutes, FFA
- 4 Players
- 200% Damage
- KO first to become the Bounty.
- The Bounty takes 2x damage.
- KO-ing the Bounty scores more points and makes the player become the Bounty.
- Score the most points to win!
Speak your mind and tell us about your player experience in Brawlhalla! Whether you’ve just started playing or you’ve been playing for 6000 hours, we want to hear from you. What do you like? What do you want? What do you dislike? Let us know by visiting brawlhalla.com/survey to participate in the Player Survey.
Lucien lurks within the shadows in the newest Prime Gaming Bundle! This limited-time pack includes:
- Dark of Night Lucien
- Lucien Legend
- Mother of Pearl Blasters
- Darkheart Shredders (Katars)
- Golf Clap Emote
This promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Jhala, Kor, Val, Ulgrim, Munin, Mako, Wu Shang, Reno, & Gnash
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Munin – Rocking out to the sweet sounds of her Scythe and Bow, she’s ready to brawl in the Grand Tournament and finish her next Ravenqueen concert!
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Wu Shang – Using the way of peace, discipline and martial arts, he takes down his foes with Spear and Gauntlets!
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses his Hammer and Spear in battle.