Bubble Tag is rotating in as the Brawl of the Week! Channel the powers of the Crystal Gems and become the talk of the town in Beach City with this Steven Universe themed game mode.
We’ve also updated the free-to-play Legend rotation and sale items in Mallhalla. For those in pursuit of Glory, it’s almost time for Ranked Season 19, beginning on January 20th.
If you’ve felt a chill in the air, it could be because there are some ghostly happenings coming to Valhalla tomorrow. Just one more day until the new Legend, Magyar, arrives with a cold vengeance.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Battle like the Crystal Gems! Strike your opponents to capture them in Gem Bubbles. Bubbled players can’t attack and have limited movement, but you can save the day by tagging your teammates to free them. Capture the entire enemy team to score a point. The first team to 5 points wins!
- 3v3 Teams
- Capture your opponents in Gem Bubbles by striking them!
- Free your teammates by attacking or running into them.
- Bubbled players can even dash to their teammates or away from opponents!
- First team to 5 points wins!
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Check out the new Sale items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Wu Shang, Lucien, Koji, Brynn, Volkov, Sir Roland, Fait, Onyx, and Ember.
- Wu Shang – Using the way of peace, discipline and martial arts, he takes down his foes with Spear and Gauntlets!
- Lucien – This mysterious highwayman is always scheming for gold, and now has come to Valhalla to take part in the tournament wielding Katars and Blasters!
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.