The Tomb Raider Epic Crossover event continues on with Lara Croft! This Epic Crossover comes with custom Signature effects, a dedicated Roster spot, and an additional Skin that has its own unique Weapon Skins and lock-in animation.
This event also features an animated Podium, a new permanent game mode called Temple Climb, a new FFA map called Temple Ruins, bonus login Gold, and more! We’ve also added a couple of new Test Features like adjusting the balance on the Cannon Update.
Lastly, we’ve updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation, switched the Brawl of the Week to Temple Climb, and changed items on sale.
Become extraordinary and rise up as a hero with Lara Croft! Lara Croft is a new Epic Crossover that features custom Signature effects, a dedicated Roster spot, and comes with an additional Skin, Survivor Lara Croft, featuring its own two unique Weapon Skins and lock-in animation.
In Brawlhalla, Lara Croft mirrors the abilities of Diana and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends.
Lara Croft Epic Crossover – “I make my own luck.”
- This Epic Crossover features an additional Skin, Survivor Lara Croft! It also comes with two additional Weapon Skins and another unique lock-in animation.
- Outsmart the competition with Lara’s Dual Pistols and fire arrows.
- “The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.”
- “Solve the mystery of this statue!”
- An animated Podium featuring an ancient, mysterious statue said to grant KOs.
- New Free-for-All Map!
- Features three soft platforms, a large main platform, and two islands, each dangerously close to the knockout zone.
- Dash and dash jump to weave quickly between the platforms!
This Tomb Raider event also includes:
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A Tomb Raider themed UI Takeover!
Walk the line between myths and truth like Lara Croft! Survive the treacherous climb through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The temple is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- New Climb Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Climb the map as you battle your opponents!
- Beware: pressure plates activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
- Discover the ancient skulls in Mallhalla to find all the Tomb Raider treasures.
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The Cannon Update received a few adjustments in balance. We are also continuing to make changes for Soft Platforms. You can check out these test features by queuing the Experimental queue or enabling them in Custom Lobby options.
Please let us know about your experiences with these test features on Twitter and Discord! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
We have made several balance adjustments to the Experimental Cannon kit focused on giving an appropriate amount of risk to match the increased priority of these attacks, while also bringing the potential reward in line with its new utility and ease of use. This has resulted in slightly longer Recover time and slightly less Stun on these experimental attacks, allowing greater gaps for counterplay in the neutral game and more opportunities to escape extended strings.
- Experimental Cannon Neutral Light: Decreased Stun from 27 to 25; Increased Recover time on miss from 1 Fixed/9 Variable to 2 Fixed/9 Variable.
- Experimental Cannon Side Light: Decreased Stun from a range of 30~25 to a range of 29~24; Increased Recover time on miss from 0 Fixed/10 Variable to 0 Fixed/12 Variable.
- Experimental Cannon Down Air: Changed Recover time on hit of the aerial version from 3 Fixed/0 Variable to 1 Fixed/6 Variable.
Soft Platform Quality of Life
In continuing to experiment with Soft Platform Quality of Life improvements, the startup of a Dash that snaps to a platform is now the same as a normal grounded Dash for consistent timing and quicker action. We have also added two new test features centered around Dash interactions. Previously, players could only drop down through a soft platform during a Dash by pressing Down with no other directional inputs. Players may now drop through soft platforms during a Dash without needing to let go of any other held directions. Diagonal inputs and rolling Down inputs will now trigger a platform drop during a Dash. The second feature we have added allows for greater air control when a Dash runs off of a platform and includes dropping through a soft platform during a Dash. These features should allow for more fluid interactions with soft platforms and grant players greater freedom of movement.
- Added to Test Features: Made it easier to drop through a soft platform after dashing.
- Modified Test Feature: Reduced the startup for a Dash that snaps up to a soft platform to be the same as a grounded forward Dash
- Added to Test Features: Increased air control just after Dashing off of a platform
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Ragnir, Caspian, Jiro, Barraza, Sidra, Kaya, Scarlet, and Petra.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.