The Master Thief has pulled off his biggest heist yet! After stealing August 32nd to make Yuletide arrive sooner, Diamond Jack Caspian is ready to cause some chaos in the Grand Tournament. Snowdrift Jaeyun has also wasted no time in hitting the slopes and joins in on the Brawlhallidays festivities. Just follow the snowflakes in Mallhalla to find these new Skins & many more Brawlhalliday items!
Make the most of the winter weather with Double Frost featured as Brawl of the Week & the free Legend Rotation featuring Mordex, Lin Fei, Rayman, & More!
Please also continue to give us your feedback as you play through our early preview of Challenges! The Challenges Preview can be found in the Offline menu.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Jingle brawl all the way! Celebrate the season with brand new Skins for Caspian & Jaeyun, the first ever Brawlhallidays Emote, a toyland inspired Winner Wonderland Podium, an abundance of limited-time items like the Winter Holiday Colors, Frostbite KO Effect, and so much more available by following the snowflakes in Mallhalla.
Diamond Jack Caspian
- “He stole August 32nd so winter would come sooner.”
- Caspian’s ready to cause chaos in the snow-covered streets with his Frosty Revenge Gauntlets and “Saint Nicks” Katars.
- “The polar bears and the powder are awesome this time of year”.
- Jaeyun shreds down the mountain with his Great Board and Ice Slicer Sword.
- The eyes on Jaeyun’s cap change color during lock-in & certain attacks.
Reindeer Games Gnash
- “He never misses a delivery.”
- It’s a merry and brawling time as Reindeer Games Gnash sweeps the competition with his Santa’s Sleigh-er Hammer and his Regifted Spear.
White Out Nix
- “She makes death cookies for the other skiers.”
- Ready to cause an avalanche down the slopes, White Out Nix is preparing to tumble with her Snow Shooters and Ice Pick Scythe.
Festive Yeti Onyx
- “Oh what fun it is to blast your opponents far away, hey!”
Frost Guardian Ragnir
- “Slashing through a winter wonderland.”
- “Ready to lead the cavalry this holiday season.”
Santa Wu Shang
- “He’s making a list and KO-ing you twice!”
Future Spirit Artemis
- “The ghost of knockouts yet to come.”
- “Exterminator. No job too big, or small, or seven-headed. Open holidays and nighttime.”
- “Neither mouse nor king can stand against true bravery.”
- “Don’t put rocks in snowballs. Someone could get hurt.”
- “He’s got this in the bag.”
Holly Jolly Ember
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Stock.”
Wreck the Halls Teros
- “Who’s the most famous now?”
Secret Santa Thatch
- “Yo ho ho ho!”
Winner Wonderland’22 Podium
- “Ember’s been in the workshop making toys for everyone!”
- A festive Podium with all new art and sound effects exclusive to this year’s event!
Winter Holiday Colors
- Show off festive spirit with these red, green, and white colors!
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold.
- “Hope you brought a coat.”
- Knockout your opponents with chilly flair.
- “Watch out for frostbite!”
- Exclusive to the seasonal event, this Katar Weapon Skin is the pointiest icicles you’ve ever seen!
Bomby the Snowman
- “And he waved goodbye, saying don’t you cry. Stand a safe distance away.”
- An exclusive animated Avatar!
- “Only Thor can catch this on his tongue.”
- Can be purchased with your hard-earned Gold!
The Brawlhallidays 2022 event also features:
- A free “Holly Jolly Brawler” Title by logging on to Brawlhalla during the event!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate.
- Snow spread across a few Maps in Brawlhalla.
- Holiday-themed UI Takeover! Follow the snowflakes in Mallhalla to find all the exclusive items.
- Tezca – “The Luchador”
- Weapons: Gauntlets, Battle Boots
- Stats: 7 Strength, 5 Dexterity, 5 Defense, 5 Speed
- “In a night of waking dreams, Tezca learned of his true family history, of the ancient Jaguar Kingdom, of his destiny, and of The Jaguar Mask. He returned with a new identity and a new purpose…”
- “He saved the world at least twice. Once, when he thwarted his beloved luchador sister Chel, who learned of their divine bloodline, but used her newfound powers to try to restore the Jaguar Kingdom, at terrible cost.”
Tezca launched with 3 new Skins:
- Talk of the Town Tezca – “¿Te faltan pantalones?”
- Ocēlōtl Tezca – “Champion of our Lord, the Night, the Wind, the Conjuror.”
- Chel – “A dangerous & unpredictable rival.”
- Chel features custom lock-in animations, a unique roster portrait, and announcer VO!
- Battle Boots are the latest Weapon to emerge from Ulgrim’s legendary forge. They’re entering the Grand Tournament worn by Tezca, which he’s dubbed his Patadas Voladoras!
- Battle Boots are a high mobility Weapon for stringing together multiple attacks.
- All directional light attacks have Active Input variations to control your Legend’s position after striking your opponent.
- Tezca is the first Legend to use Battle Boots in Valhalla but not the last! Just like every Weapon, more Legends equipped with Battle Boots will be released in the future.
Patch 7.03 introduced the very early form of our new Challenges system, which players of all levels can use to improve their understanding of Brawlhalla’s mechanics and polish their skills.
This is just a small preview of what it might look like, with a sampling of challenges across a wide range of skill levels.
Our goal with showing the very early state of this feature is to hear from you about what you’d like to see in the completed version when it arrives sometime next year. What kinds of challenges are most important to include? What would help practice be more rewarding and fun? We look forward to your feedback.
The Challenges preview can be found in the Offline Play menu underneath the Tutorials button.
Please send us your feedback by going to brawlhalla.com/support, emailing us at [email protected], or on our socials like Twitter, Instagram and Discord.
Celebrate the holidays and get your team Snowbrawl on at 150% damage! Grab a partner and face off against another team in this 3 minute 2v2. Score 1 point for hitting someone with a snowball, 3 points for getting a KO, and lose 1 point for being KO’d. Most points at the end wins!
- 2v2 Snowbrawl
- 150% damage
- 3 minutes
- Most points at the end wins!
Step away from any nearby chandeliers, because the Phantom Bundle has risen from underneath the theatre. We’ve kept Box 5 empty to make room for this brand new offer including:
- Phantom of the Armor Magyar Skin (+ 2 Weapon Skins)
- Magyar Legend Unlock
- Darkheart Claymore Greatsword Weapon Skin
- The Spectral Guardian Avatar
- Magdoodle Avatar
This promotion is free to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Mordex, Mirage, Kaya, Jaeyun, Reno, Thatch, Lin Fei, Rayman & Scarlet.
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Rayman – The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.