The Order of the Exalted Lion is crumbling in Valhalla. Amidst the chaos, ruthless mercenaries and dark cultists are freer than ever without the scrutiny of the Order’s once watchful eye. This fourth season of Brawlhalla’s Battle Pass features 85 tiers of exclusive content, including the Honor Bound Cross and High Priestess Nai Skins.
All players automatically get access to the Battle Pass track and Weekly Missions with an option to purchase the Gold track for extra rewards. Details about the Battle Pass can be found below or at brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Summer Championship 2021 continues! Tune in to the stream to earn Viewership Rewards like the exclusive Helios Gem Gauntlets.
The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has spread through Valhalla! This latest Battle Pass season features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. All players have access to the Weekly Missions to unlock more items! The Battle Pass season will last 12 weeks.
This Battle Pass features Skins for Azoth, Cross, and Queen Nai as well as an animated Epic Skin for Diana and a Progression Skin for Mordex.
This Battle Pass also features:
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- A purchasable Gold Track with a bunch of additional exclusive rewards like a new Progression Podium.
- All players are granted access to all Weekly Missions!
- A new exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- A new UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Octavius Mordex and Soulbound Diana.
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music matching the score of the Order.
- Two new Maps for Free-for-All and 1v1 queues.
- For any completionist out there, a special Avatar awaits you if you complete all 85 tiers.
Exclusive Battle Pass Items
This Battle Pass includes new rewards, like an exclusive Title and even a special Avatar for players who complete all 85 tiers.
All players are automatically granted access to a Battle Pass track to unlock a new Title reward, more unique Colors, Avatars, Emotes, an animated Sidekick, and a Weapon Skin.
- Players can also unlock the Gold track to immediately unlock some exclusive items, like the newest Progression Skin and Podium.
- Unlocking the Gold track grants access to a tremendous amount of additional exclusive items and also contains boosters to unlock rewards even faster.
- Gold Track rewards include the Octavius Mordex Progression Skin, Soulbound Diana Epic Skin, Mammoth Coins, Animated Avatars, and a whole lot more.
New Missions for Battle Pass
This Exalted Lion Battle Pass comes with new missions to complete!
- All players are granted access to all the Weekly Missions!
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track grants boosters for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.
Earn Battle Gems to Level Up
If you’re new to Brawlhalla’s Battle Pass seasons, each week new missions unlock new opportunities to earn more Battle Gems while still allowing previous missions to be completed.
- Battle Gems are earned by completing missions in matchmaking games except for Brawl of the Week.
- Players can get even more Battle Gems just by playing Brawlhalla. Any matchmaking game rewards Battle Pass XP that advances the “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission.
- Completing the mission gives players Gems and a new, more challenging “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission.
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Exalted Lion Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Phase in and out of visibility to take advantage in the battle at the Fortress of the Lions! Queue up with a teammate in this intense 300% damage match while you and your opponents go invisible when not using powers. Last team standing wins!
- Queue alone or with a friend!
- 3 Stocks
- 300% Damage
- Last team standing wins!
Summer Championship 2021 heats up with even more competition! This Friday, Australia and Southeast Asia will be competing in Singles, and South America will be battling it out in Doubles and Singles this weekend.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, August 20, 2021 – Australia/Southeast Asia Doubles
- Saturday, August 21, 2021 – South America Doubles
- Sunday, August 22, 2021 – South America Singles
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Viewership Rewards for the Summer Championship include:
- Summer Superfan Title
- Esports Colors v.2
- Helios Gem Gauntlets
- Summer Shard 2021 Avatar
- Esports Colors
- Tide Queen Rocket Lance
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Six, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
We’ve expanded upon Color exclusions to allow for better visibility and clarity when playing matchmade games.
This means that certain Colors Schemes that blend in with the background of a given Map will not be shown in combat for that match. If an enemy player has selected Color Schemes that do blend in, they will automatically be changed.
This also includes an automatic Color exclusion to avoid players on opposite teams from being shown in similar colors.
- Map Color exclusions only affect matchmade games and Training mode.
- This exclusion only affects what the opposing team looks like during a matchmade game, not what you and your team look like to you.
- Custom Games and Couch Parties will not have Color Schemes changed based off of Map Color exclusions.
Starting today we’re featuring an exclusive offer with Prime Gaming, the Darkheart Bundle! From the depths of Terminus, this free bundle includes:
- Darkheart Petra Skin
- Petra Legend Unlock
- Come At Me Emote
- Firehawk Sidekick
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.*
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Scarlet, Mordex, Thor, Lord Vraxx, Mako, Isaiah, Ember, Hattori, and Jhala.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
*Offer can only be claimed once and is available for a limited time to players on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, Nintendo Switch, or Android