Welcome Starlet Munin to the stage! She’s the latest Skin to be added in this past update, which also brought the new Emoji Skins, Sidekick, Emote and Avatars to Malhalla.
The latest patch also brought along new Test Features, like reduced Wall Slips, adjustments to Dodge Cooldowns, and more. Players can also preview a new Tournament Map set in the Experimental queue. Share your feedback on our Twitter and Discord. For more information, visit brawlhalla.com/test-features.
This Friday, April 22nd, we will be holding a Charity Stream! A ton of Brawlhalla developers will be playing various games for a total of 12 straight hours, all to raise money for St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. Tune in to our Twitch stream to earn viewership rewards, and you can also enter for a chance to win physical giveaway prizes.*
And that’s not all! Starting next week on April 27th, celebrate the springtime in Bloomhalla 2022. This event brings a swarm of new content including Seasonal Skins, a new Title, UI takeover, main menu music, and more.
Last week we introduced new Emoji Skins! These are alternate Skins of the existing Emojis that feature different Legends. They can be purchased through Mallhalla under the “Emojis Skins” tab. Once acquired, players can equip Emoji Skins in the Inventory through the new Emojis category. Once equipped, players can show them off in the Lobby and Scoreboard with the rest of their Emojis! This latest patch also included a new Skin, Emote, Sidekick, and new Avatars. For the full list of new Mallhalla items check out last week’s patch notes.
- Ember Facepalm
- Zariel Thumbs Down
- Jaeyun Thumbs Up
- Asuri Shrug
- Mirage Think
- Nix RIP
- Hattori WP
- Jiro GG
- Rayman Wave
- Brynn BRB
- Petra Rage
- Mordex Smart
- Xull Wow
- Munin Laugh
- Val Wait
We’ve added a whole slew of new Test Features, including condensed Weapon Spawn locations, adjusted Dodge Cooldowns, and reduced Wall Slip. These can be played in the Experimental queue and any Custom Game with Test Features turned on. Share your feedback on our Twitter and Discord. For the fully detailed list, visit brawlhalla.com/test-features.
Weapon spawn locations have been condensed on maps in the Experimental Queue, bringing them lower to the ground and closer to center stage. This is meant to make stage control more valuable during a game, with fewer weapon spawns being in reach near walls or far above stage.
Dodge Cooldown Adjustments
We’re testing a new feature that aims to level the playing field for most Signatures to avoid their significant animation time being used to stall off-stage for too long with a Gravity Cancel.
Reduced Wall Slip
To further increase the power of stage control, we are testing a stricter version of the Wall Slip mechanic. Wall Slip will now trigger when a maximum of 9 jumps and/or Recovery attacks are performed without hitting or being hit by another player, instead of the normal value of 15. This maximum value is constant and does not change based on the number of times Wall Slip warnings have been triggered.
This Friday, April 22nd, we will be holding a Charity Stream on Twitch! The livestream will feature a ton of Brawlhalla developers playing various games,starting at 1pm ET and continuing for 12 straight hours! All to raise money for St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. Earn viewership rewards by watching the stream and enter for a chance to win giveaway prizes from HyperX, NZXT, and Astro.*
Throughout the Brawlhalla portion of the Charity Stream are some donation incentives!
- $100 1v1 a dev of your choice.
- $150 2v2 two devs of your choice.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, viewers can earn exclusive Viewership Rewards. The rewards are as follows:
- Community Colors v.2
- “Charitable” Title Reward
- Skysworn Oath Greatsword – A Greatsword Skin obtainable by watching this Charity Stream!
Tune in to watch the fun live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla. For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
*US & Canada Only
Protect your team’s flag while stealing the enemy team’s flag in this 3v3 game mode for control of Demon Island! Unite both flags at your base to score a point. Watch out! You’ll drop the enemy’s flag if you take damage. Players can return their flags to their base by touching it. First team to 3 points wins!
- Capture the Flag Game Mode
- 3v3 Team
- Unite your flag with the enemy’s flag at your base to score points!
- First team to 3 points wins!
The elite soldier training is coming to an end! Claim the Shadow Ops bundle before it receives an honorable discharge. This pack includes:
- Shadow Ops Isaiah Skin
- Isaiah Legend Unlock
- Shadowboxing Emote
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
Starting April 22nd, journey into the treacherous forest with the Fangwild Bundle! This limited edition pack will include
- Fangwild Kor Skin
- Kor Legend Unlock
- Next Level Emote
- Giant’s Bane Axe
- Dragon Tooth Katars
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Lucien, Nix, Teros, Jaeyun, Ulgrim, Gnash, Ember, Onyx, and Petra.
- Lucien – This mysterious highwayman is always scheming for gold, and now has come to Valhalla to take part in the tournament wielding Katars and Blasters!
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Hammer.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses his Hammer and Spear in battle.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.