The spookiest holiday event is about to fall into deep slumber, so don’t miss out on Brawlhalloween’s ten exclusive Skins, Graveyard Shift 2019 Podium, and other scary finds that can be found by following the candy corn in Mallhalla.
Additionally, we’ve updated the Legends on the free-to-play Legend rotation, featured Brawldown as Brawl of the Week, and changed items on sale.
Don’t miss out on this season’s frightening feats that include new Halloween-themed Skins for Dusk and Petra, a new Graveyard Shift 2019 Podium, and many more.
See the list below for all the Brawlhalloween treats:
- Dusk Till Dawn – “He vants to take your Elo!”
- Petra Reanimated – “Consult your doctor.”
- Werebat Ragnir – “Like a bat out of Helheim.”
- Skel-Asuri – “She’s got a bone to pick!”
- Bewitching Scarlet – “Nice night for a hex.”
- Horseman Lucien – “They say his spirit haunts the roadways to this very day.”
- Demonkin Diana – “Be careful what you ask for.”
- Punkin Spice Yumiko – “In every town, village, and city. There is no escape. Ever.”
- The Monster Gnash – “Graveyard smaaaash!”
- Immortal Caspian – “When you’re a vampire thief, the stakes are always high.”
- Graveyard Shift 2019
- “Darkness falls across the land…”
- A new style for frightful fun!
- “Smashing pumpkins into tiny pieces of debris!”
- An exclusive KO Effect for Brawlhalloween.
- Haunting Colors
- Give your opponents a scare with these purple, black, and orange colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- Pumpkin Pyre Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Ghostly fire makes everything better!”
- RIP Avatar
- “Rest In Pieces.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Brawlhalloween will also feature:
- Bewitching Jack-o’-lanterns and pumpkins across Brawlhalla maps.
- Bouncy Bombs replaced with Bouncy Pumpkin Bombs!
- A Halloween-themed UI Takeover.
- 250 bonus login Gold during the event!
Step into the ring with your tag team partner for a 2v2 no holds barred match! Keep the momentum going by bouncing yourself or your opponents off the ropes. Stun your target with a folding chair or knock them into a table for heavy damage. KO your opponents 3 times each to win!
- Brawldown Game Mode
- 6 Stocks
- 3 minutes
- Use folding chairs and tables to stun your enemies!
- Find Brawlhalloween items by following the candy corn in Mallhalla!
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Lord Vraxx, Zariel, Barraza, Jhala, Sidra, Thor, Lin Fei, and Mirage.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.