Calling all studious Legends to class! The Back to School 2020 Event is about to ring the final bell, so don’t miss out on exclusive seasonal Skins including new Skins for Volkov and Lord Vraxx, Home Team Colors, bonus Gold on login, and more! You can find these exclusive, limited-time items in Mallhalla by following the apples.
Lastly, we’ve updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation, changed the Brawl of the Week to Ghost in the Terminus, and changed items on sale!
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Professor Vraxx is ready to start the year with a chemistry test, while Rocker Volkov can’t wait for band practice. It’s that time of year to head Back to School! Celebrate the event and dress to impress with Home Team Colors and exclusive Skins available for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Back to School items:
- Professor Vraxx – “Essays on why I’m the greatest space lord due Thursday. 5 million words.”
- Rocker Volkov – “Where’s my guitar pick?”
- Headmaster Fait – “Time to count the KOs, ready?”
- Ace Spiker Lin Fei – “She’s got school spirit!”
- Kindergarten Kaya – “Missed the bus? Take a mammoth instead.”
- Gridiron Xull – “The best offense is more offense.”
- First Day Asuri – “Don’t forget your bus number!”
- Greased Lightning Koji – “He’s got the chops!”
- Detention Ada – “Being bad feels pretty good, huh?”
Home Team Colors
- Show off your school spirit in these black, red, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend with hard-earned Gold!
Oodles of Doodles
- An animated Avatar!
- “The story’s in the margins.”
- “Class is in session!”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Back to School will also feature:
- Bonus Gold per login!
- A Back to School UI Takeover. Follow the apples in Mallhalla!
This past update welcomed new bot difficulties: Extreme and Chosen! These new and challenging bots function as a hybrid Test Feature and Live Feature that are intended to help a player improve their gameplay. Players can increase the bot’s difficulty in custom game lobbies to fight against the new bot logic, Extreme and Chosen. If Test Features is enabled, though, bots on the Easy, Medium, or Hard difficulties will utilize the new bot logic as well.
- With Test Features on, pre-existing bot difficulty settings such as “Easy”, “Medium”, and “Hard” use a new system that adds behaviors and makes them more aware of how their attacks and recovery options work.
- The new difficulty settings “Extreme” and “Chosen” use this logic regardless of whether Test Features are enabled.
- Pre-existing bot difficulties still use the old logic for the time being, but can be tried with the new logic by turning on Test Features.
- In addition to being more challenging, the new Extreme difficulty setting adds Dashes and Throws to gameplay, and the Chosen difficulty setting mixes in Gravity Cancels and Chase Dodges on top of that.
- Let us know your experience with the new bot logic and difficulties! More information can be found at brawlhalla.com/test-features.
We’ve added another Legend to our weekly, free-to-play Legend rotation!
- We have expanded our free-to-play Legend roster from eight to nine total Legends for more brawling fun!
- Players can now enjoy more Legends in the weekly rotation and an opportunity to try a bigger variety of Legends.
For a limited time, we are continuing to feature the Solidarity Emote for Charity. All proceeds from this Emote will be donated to Campaign Zero. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Phase in and out of visibility as you fight for your escape from Loki’s prison! Queue up against 2 other Players in a 3 minute FFA game with 300% damage. Score 2 points for KO-ing an enemy, lose 1 point for being KO’d. All while you and your opponents go invisible when not using powers!
- 3 Player FFA
- 3 minutes
- 300% Damage
- Most points at the end wins!
- Follow the apples for the exclusive Back to School 2020 items.
- Check out all the new items that have been added!
- Raven Rogue Lucien and Steam Faction Scarlet
- Butterscotch Sidekick
- Smooth Moves Emote
- New Avatars
- Bulgaria, The Bahamas, Albania, Egypt, Dominican Republic, South Korea, and Transgender Pride
- Jaeyun’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- Solidarity Emote
- Limited time Emote for charity! All proceeds will go to Campaign Zero.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Jaeyun, Hattori, Cross, Zariel, Barraza, Sentinel, Scarlet, Brynn, and Ember.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Grappling Hammer.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.