Brawlhalla x Street Fighter is just getting started! New challengers Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma from Capcom’s Street Fighter are ready for battle in Brawlhalla. Plus, a new “Knockout” K.O. Effect, Kapukon Yu inspired Podium, and more. Follow the Satsui no Hado symbol in Mallhalla to discover all the Street Fighter Crossover items.
This event also brings a new game mode featured as the Brawl of the Week – Street Brawl. We’ve also updated the free-to-play Legend rotation, featuring Reno, Teros, Sir Roland, and more.
Check out the newest in-game feature, Rematch! Players can now request a rematch with their matchmade opponents in Ranked 1v1 and Ranked 2v2 games.
Spooky season lives on no matter what time of year it is. All Amazon Prime members can claim the Halloween Bundle’s spine-chilling loot here for free!
Get ready for action as another fight is coming your way! Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma battle in the Grand Tournament as new challengers.
Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects that include VO lines, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins each.
In Brawlhalla, Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma mirror the abilities of Petra, Wu Shang, and Val, respectively, and will stay in Mallhalla after the event ends. ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Ryu Epic Crossover
“My one true rival is the fight within!”
- Ready for the next challenger, Ryu is eager to fight with his Fūrinkazan Gloves and Power of Will Orb.
Chun-Li Epic Crossover
“What’s the matter? Too many kicks to the head?”
- Chun-Li will make justice triumph in the end with her Sparring Gloves and Martial Staff.
Akuma Epic Crossover
“Weaklings! Is there no one worth fighting?”
- The Master of the Fist bows to no one and will eliminate his opponents with his Raging Fists and Messatsu Blade.
- A new Street Fighter themed KO Effect with VO sound effects!
Satsui no Hado
- “To harness this means great power. But at what cost?”
- “Nothing like a relaxing bath after a tough battle!”
Quarter Circle Punch
- “Practice makes perfect.”
- An animated Avatar!
The Red Cyclone
- “Nothing can stop Zangief when a new challenger approaches!”
- “Hadoken! Hadoken! Hadoken!”
- “The most powerful and deadliest criminal organization.”
The Street Fighter Epic Crossover event also includes:
- A new game mode that is also featured as the Brawl of the Week – Street Brawl!
- Brand new 1v1 Map called “Suzaku Castle.”
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- New main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
Get ready for action as another fight is coming your way! Choose your fighter and brawl in this 1v1, 8-minute match. Go for broke and knock out your opponents into oblivion. Defeat your opponent first in this stamina mode to win!
- New Street Brawl Game Mode
- 8 minutes
- 3 stocks each
- First to 3 KOs wins!
- Also featured as the Brawl of the Week
Players now can rematch opponents in Ranked 1v1 and Ranked 2v2 games.
- Players may opt into rematches up until a best-of-3 is decided. No farming Elo!
- Players must opt in before each rematch. For Ranked 2v2 games, only one player needs to opt in on each team in order for the rematch to launch.
- For 2v2 games, a player may opt out of a rematch by opting in and then canceling. This will make it so your teammate cannot opt into a rematch on your behalf when you don’t want one.
- Leaving the post-match scoreboard and returning to the Legend select screen will automatically opt out of any rematch. Rematches will launch straight from the scoreboard. If a remote player leaves the scoreboard while you’re still there, the option to rematch will disappear.
The crypt is about to close on the Halloween Bundle! For only a few more days, unlock these petrifying premium rewards with Prime Gaming:
- Nix Legend Unlock
- Scarecrow Nix Skin with Reaping Time Scythe & Birdshot Blasters
- Maniacal Laugh Emote
This promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot here, today!
- Search for the Satsui no Hado symbol to locate all of the Street Fighter Crossover items!
- Munin’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Sir Roland, Teros, Kaya, Barraza, Ember, Jaeyun, Mirage, Onyx, and Reno
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Hammer.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.