The mighty Jörmungandr is here ready to unleash Ragnarök! The Jörmungandr Mako Progression Skin is one of the many rewards found in the 85 Battle Pass reward tiers. Complete General, Daily, and Weekly Battle Pass missions to earn Battle Gems and unlock exclusive rewards. All players automatically gain access to the Battle Pass track, with the option to unlock the Gold track for even more content.
Winter Championship 2021 continues this weekend with Australia & Southeast Asia Singles and the North American tournaments!
A Jötunn Winter storm is sweeping through Brawlhalla! This third Battle Pass season features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions.
Battle Pass Season 3 features:
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- An increase in the initial BP XP booster when purchasing the Gold track.
- A new exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- A new UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Aurora Brynn.
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music matching the beat of the Nordic roar.
- A newly themed Jötunn Winter Brawlball with a new Map called World’s End Arena featured as the Brawl of the Week!
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Jötunn Winter Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Square off against your opponent in this hard hitting KO fest! Chew through your foe’s 5 Stocks with damage cranked up to an insane 300%! Send your challenger into orbit before they know what hit them. First to 5 KOs wins!
- 5 Stocks
- 300% Damage
Year Six of Brawlhalla Esports continues! This Friday, Australia and Southeast Asia will be competing in Singles, and North America will be battling it out in Doubles and Singles this weekend.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, March 12, 2021 – Australia/Southeast Asia Singles
- Saturday, March 13, 2021 – North America Doubles
- Sunday, March 14, 2021 – North America Singles
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Viewership Rewards for the Winter Championship include:
- Exclusive Sol Smasher Hammer – A unique Weapon Set for this year’s esports tournaments, be one of the first to earn this Hammer!
- New Winter Watcher Title – Express your dedication by watching and earning this brand new Title just for the Winter Championship.
- Winter Shard 2021 Avatar – Collect this year’s design of this exclusive and icy Avatar.
- Esports Colors – Show off your love of our Twitch streams with this rare black, silver, blue, and gold color scheme, applicable for all legends!
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Six, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
- Magyar’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. So far you’ve helped raise over $46,000 to help in their mission to end police brutality. To learn more about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Sir Roland, Brynn, Ada, Vector, Azoth, Onyx, Thor, Kor, and Fait.
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!