Use your mastery of all four elements and the spirits of Avatars before in Avatar State Shift! First choose 3 Legends and one Weapon from each in this 1v1, 3 Stock transforming battle. Then, switch Legends in battle with the throw button. Weapons are always equipped and cannot be picked up or thrown. First to 3 KOs wins!
Test your earthbending skills with Toph, firebend like a dragon with Zuko, and master all the elements with Aang. These Epic Crossovers include custom Signature effects, two Weapon Skins each, unique lock-in animations, and dedicated Roster spots. They are all still available in Mallhalla!
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Now, after the end of the Hundred Year War, Team Avatar joins Brawlhalla! Aang, Toph, and Zuko join the Grand Tournament as Epic Crossovers with unique Weapon Skins, Signature FX, unique lock-in animations, and dedicated roster spots.
The rest of Team Avatar is also here, including a new Appa Sidekick, Momo Emote, and Emojis featuring Katara, Sokka, and Suki. The Cabbage Merchant is even here, featured in a new KO Effect. To find all of these and more Avatar content, follow the tabs with Appa’s face in Mallhalla.
Log in any time during the Event to receive a free “The Tale of Iroh” Avatar.
In Brawlhalla, Aang, Toph and Zuko mirror the abilities of Wu Shang, Kor, and Hattori respectively. They will all stay in Mallhalla after the Event ends.
Aang Epic Crossover
- “I laugh at gravity all the time. Hahaha, gravity!”
- Aang is the last Airbender, and the only known survivor of the Air Nomads. He is a trickster and longs for a life full of fun experiences. Aang fulfilled his destiny by mastering all four elements, defeating Fire Lord Ozai, and restoring balance to the Four Nations.
Toph Epic Crossover
- “I am the greatest Earthbender in the world! Don’t you dunderheads ever forget it.”
- Toph was born blind, but grew up learning to adapt and thrive. As a powerful Earthbender, she’s stubborn, uninhibited, exuberantly self-confident, and loves to say and do whatever she pleases. Used to being underestimated, she uses people’s misperceptions of her to gain an advantage over them.
Zuko Epic Crossover
- “I’ve realized I’m free to determine my own destiny, even if I’ll never be free of my mark.”
- Zuko is a powerful Firebender. After being banished from the Fire Nation by his father, Fire Lord Ozai, he was supported by his uncle Iroh and learned to let go of his father and his model of the Fire Nation. Instead, Zuko forged a new path by joining Team Avatar becoming Aang’s firebending mentor.
- “Yip yip!”
- Appa is a giant flying bison who was frozen with Aang for 100 years. He can often be seen transporting Team Avatar from one adventure to another!
- Appa is the largest sidekick to date in Brawlhalla. He’s been given special animations to accommodate for his unique features and massive size.
- “A treat for the best winged lemur!”
- Momo is a winged-lemur – a hybrid of the spotted bat and the black and white lemur. Like all of his species, Momo is incredibly intelligent and trainable.
- Featuring custom sound FX.
- “MY CABBAGES!!!!!!!!”
- A humble businessman from the Earth Kingdom, the cabbage merchant was plagued by misfortune as his carts of cabbages were often destroyed or damaged after crossing paths with Team Avatar and their enemies.
- Featuring custom sound FX.
- “Element of Change”
- “Element of Substance”
- “Element of Power”
- “Element of Freedom”
The Blue Spirit
- “A soul learning to change.”
- “It’s been a long day for Team Avatar’s loyal sky bison.”
- “Looks more like jerkbending to me.”
- “Hi! Let’s practice waterbending together.”
- “Almost isn’t good enough!”
- “On behalf of the Kyoshi Warriors: well played.”
- “GG – Good Ginseng”
The Avatar: The Last Airbender Epic Crossover event also includes:
- Free “The Tale of Iroh” Avatar for logging in during the Event.
- New Western Air Temple themed FFA & 1v1 Maps.
- New Splash art and UI Theme.
- Original main menu, character select, and victory theme music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event!
© 2022 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon Avatar: The Last Airbender and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
Use your mastery of all four elements and the spirits of Avatars before in this 1v1, 3 stock transforming battle! First choose 3 Legends and one Weapon from each. Then, switch Legends in battle with the throw button. Weapons are always equipped and cannot be picked up or thrown. First to 3 KOs wins!
- Morph Game Mode
- 1v1, 3 Stocks
- Choose one weapon each from 3 Legends.
- Morph into the different Legends with the throw button.
- First to 3 KOs wins!
Step away from any nearby chandeliers, because the Phantom Bundle has risen from underneath the theatre. We’ve kept Box 5 empty to make room for this brand new offer including:
- Phantom of the Armor Magyar Skin (+ 2 Weapon Skins)
- Magyar Legend Unlock
- Darkheart Claymore Greatsword Weapon Skin
- The Spectral Guardian Avatar
- Magdoodle Avatar
This promotion is free to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Gnash, Cassidy, Hattori, Koji, Rayman, Reno, Artemis, Mako, & Onyx.
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses his Hammer and Spear in battle.
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Rayman – The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.