Last week, the iconic stars of Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles joined the Grand Tournament. This week the event continues on with a TMNT themed Crew Battle, the newest game mode, featured as the Brawl of the Week! Follow the delicious looking pizza slices to find all the awesome items, including Epic Crossovers, a KO Effect, a Podium, an Emote, and some Avatars.
The quest for Glory begins anew when Ranked Season 21 starts on July 14th.
The heroes in a half shell prepare to bring total Turtle Power in Valhalla in this mondo cool Crossover Event! Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo are new Epic Crossovers featuring custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins each.
In Brawlhalla, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo mirror the abilities of Jiro, Ragnir, Mirage, and Val, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends. ©2021 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Leonardo Epic Crossover – “We Turtles don’t know the meaning of defeat.”
- With Casey Jones and Master Splinter by his side, this Turtle leads his team of radical dudes and is ready to show any bad guy what’s up with his Twin Katanas!
Raphael Epic Crossover – “You better talk or else I’m gonna get sarcastic.”
- He might be seeing red but his attitude won’t stop him from brawling the bad guys with his iconic Twin Sai, explosive shurikens, and skateboard.
Donatello Crossover – “Give it all you got!”
- The brainiac with the tech to solve any problem, this Turtle is ready to battle with his holograms, his Scythe invented from a M.O.U.S.E.R. head, and his Bo Staff.
Michelangelo Crossover – “Cowabunga! Let’s party, dude!”
- This totally tubular Turtle is here to kick shell with his Nunchaku and eat pizza – and he’s all out of pizza!
Enter The Shredder
- “The deadly leader of the evil Foot Clan will take you down!”
- Shredder and his Foot Clan members are ready to help you KO any opponents.
- “The heroes in a half shell protect this city.”
- Features animated FX and sounds! Players who are victorious in their matches receive an extra FX animation.
Share a Slice
- “Mondo cool, dude! Pass me one! Bonus: Players can emote nearby to pose with you!”
- Grab a friend and join in on the pizza party with this new Emote!
- “The master brain from Dimension X!”
- “Krang’s fortress on wheels.”
- “The Foot Clan wants you!”
- “Heroes in a half shell!”
- An animating Avatar that shows each of the four Turtles!
The TMNT Crossover event also includes:
- A new TMNT themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Crew Battle!
- A new FFA and 1v1 Map called The Turtles’ Lair and Small Turtles’ Lair, respectively. These Maps also feature new level music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new TMNT themed UI Takeover with new main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
Map – Small Turtles’ Lair
During the TMNT Crossover Event, we will be featuring Small Turtles’ Lair, a TMNT themed 1v1 Map that shares the same geometry as Small Brawlhaven. To celebrate the event, Small Turtles’ Lair will be playable instead of Small Brawlhaven in the Ranked queue. While you’ll still be able to choose Small Brawlhaven in Custom Games, Small Brawlhaven will be returning to the queue after the event ends.
Cowabunga! Get ready for the ultimate Crew Battle game mode! Get the team together and unleash your inner Turtle Power for a totally epic 2v2 match at 200% damage. When you lose a stock, the next team member in your crew spawns in ready to fight. Be the first team to come out on top!
- New Crew Battle Game Mode
- 200% Damage
- When a player loses a stock, the next team member in your crew spawns in!
- Last team standing wins!
- Follow the pizza to locate all of the awesome TMNT items!
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Thatch, Asuri, Petra, Kor, Ember, Xull, Vector, Mirage, and Magyar.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!