It’s the luckiest event in Valhalla! The Luck o’ the Brawl Event features a new Skin for Jhala, four other exclusive Skins, Lucky Clover Colors, +250 Gold login bonus, and other seasonal items!
The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets. Onyx is a new Legend and has joined the roster permanently!
Brawlhaven has received an update to its map and platform art. For those in the pursuit for Glory, the new Ranked Season 16 will start on April 2nd. Additionally, we’ve updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation, changed items on sale, and updated the Brawl of the Week to Kung Foot.
Welcome to the Luck o’ the Brawl – the time of the year where you wear green or you’re gonna get KO’d! Celebrate the festivities with a new Jhala Skin and other lucky charms in Mallhalla for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies:
- Gallowglass Jhala – “For Glory and Gold! But mostly Glory.”
- Dullahan Jiro – “Don’t let him call out your name.”
- Merrow Sidra – “Her beauty is only a ruse.”
- Ragnir the Covetous – “Steal from his hoard at your own peril.”
- Warborn Ulgrim – “Ancient warrior of metal! Bonus: War Pipes spout flames while brawling!”
Lucky Clover Colors
- Show off your luck with these green, orange, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- KO-Ching! – “It’s the end of the rainbow for your opponents!”
Gold Mine Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Brawling is your business, and business is BOOM-ing.”
Lucky Charm Avatar
- “A little bit of luck just for you.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Luck o’ the Brawl also features a UI Takeover and +250 Gold per login!
- Onyx – “The Gargoyle”
- Weapons: Cannon, Gauntlets
- Stats: 5 Strength, 4 Dexterity, 8 Defense, 5 Speed
- “Valhalla is now Onyx’s castle and she defends it with ruthless intensity.”
Onyx entered with 3 new Skins:
- Soulbound Onyx – “The bat-wolf ghosts don’t have anything on the phantom-demon gargoyle.”
- Guardian Onyx – “Standing tall over that which she protects.”
- Project-0NYX – “</Booting Protocol…Running Beatdown.exe…/>
Brawlhaven has received an updated background map and platform art! Themed after the mythical location of Dragonport, the art features a landscape of floating rocks and a viking ship flying in the blue skies.
High five your partner and get ready to compete Rayman style! In Kung Foot anything goes as you kick, bash, and slash the ball through the opposing team’s goal in this 2v2 newcomer to the Brawlhalla sports scene. First team to score 5 goals wins!
- 5 goals
- 100% Damage
- 5 Minute Timer
- Follow the lucky clovers to find the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies.
- Find the New Legend, Onyx, and her three Skins!
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Orion, Bödvar, Xull, Gnash, Ember, Fait, Val, and Diana.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses Grappling Hammer and Spear in battle.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.