The holiday seasonal event is here! We’re celebrating the Brawlhallidays with a very merry UI takeover, all new main menu music, Winter Holiday Colors, a free daily login bonus, and themed items. This includes the new Festive Yeti Onyx and Frost Guardian Ragnir Skins and the Winner Wonderland’20 Podium. Just follow the snowflakes in Mallhalla!
For those in the pursuit of Glory, the new Ranked Season 19 will start on January 20th.
We’re continuing to spotlight characters from Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time with Princess Bubblegum making her free-to-play Legend rotation debut! We’re also featuring Stay Frosty as Brawl of the Week.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
‘Tis the season to be Brawl-y! Celebrate the Brawlhallidays with all-new main menu music and seasonal items. Including all-new skins for Onyx and Ragnir, an updated holiday-themed Podium, and other limited-time items like the Winter Holiday Colors, Frostbite KO Effect, and much more available by following the snowflakes in Mallhalla.
Festive Yeti Onyx
- “Oh what fun it is to blast your opponents far away, hey!”
- She’ll pummel you into the holiday spirit with her penguin shaped Gauntlets and Frosty’s Fury Cannon.
Frost Guardian Ragnir
- “Slashing through a winter wonderland.”
- This icy dragon is out for the hunt with his Crystal Blades and Permafrost Axe.
- “Ready to lead the cavalry this holiday season.”
Santa Wu Shang
- “He’s making a list and KO-ing you twice!”
Future Spirit Artemis
- “The ghost of knockouts yet to come.”
- “Exterminator. No job too big, or small, or seven-headed. Open holidays and nighttime.”
- “Neither mouse nor king can stand against true bravery.”
- “Don’t put rocks in snowballs. Someone could get hurt.”
- “He’s got this in the bag.”
Holly Jolly Ember
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Stock.”
Wreck the Halls Teros
- “Who’s the most famous now?”
Secret Santa Thatch
- “Yo ho ho ho!”
- “Watch out for frostbite!”
- This Katar Weapon Skin is the pointiest icicles you’ve ever seen!
Winner Wonderland’20 Podium
- “Celebrate the Brawlhallidays with the newest winter design. Next stop: Santa’s Workshop!”
- A Podium with all new sound effects!
- “Hope you brought a coat.”
- A chilly KO effect for the season.
Bomby the Snowman
- “And he waved goodbye, saying don’t you cry. Stand a safe distance away.”
- An exclusive animated Avatar!
- “Only Thor can catch this on his tongue.”
- Can be purchased with your hard-earned Gold!
Winter Holiday Colors
- Show off festive spirit with these red, green, and white colors!
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold.
She hasn’t slept for a solid 83 hours but yeah, she’s good… to join her friends as the next Epic Crossover to join the free-to-play Legend rotation! With Lady Rainicorn by her side, she’ll take on any opponent.
Princess Bubblegum Epic Crossover – “She has science on her side!”
- Weapons: Banana Guard Lance & Electrode Guns
- Mirrors the abilities of Lord Vraxx.
- Lady Rainicorn also teleports in to aid Princess Bubblegum in battle.
All of the Adventure Time Crossover items can be found in the “Crossovers” section and “KO Effect” section of Mallhalla.
Celebrate the holidays and get your Snowbrawl on at 150% damage! Face off against 3 other Legends in this 3 minute FFA. Score 1 point for hitting someone with a snowball, 3 points for getting a KO, and lose 1 point for being KO’d. Most points at the end wins!
- FFA Snowbrawl
- Unlimited Stocks
- 150% Damage
- 3 minutes
We are still testing new effects for Smoke Trails, last aerial Jump cloud, out of Recovery options, Dodge, Wall Touch cloud, and Gravity Cancel. These options are available to try out in the Experimental queue and in Custom Lobbies with Test Features enabled.
- New Smoke Trails that are relative to the Legend’s velocity. This Test Feature effect does not cover up Weapon Throws.
- Updated Jump cloud effects for the player’s last air Jump.
- Brand new effect for when a player is completely out of recovering options.
- Visual updates to Dodge, Wall Touch cloud, and Gravity Cancel effects.
- These visual effect Test Features are a continuing effort to improve the art and competitive clarity of Brawlhalla!
We previously announced that we’ve graduated the Unarmed Clashes feature into the live game, improving the advantage gained by maintaining weapon control.
The Unarmed Clashes feature has been graduated.
- Weapon-based attacks that land on the same frame as an Unarmed attack will win the exchange.
- This takes precedence over other priority rules, such as grounded attacks winning clashes against aerial attacks.
- Unarmed attacks still clash or follow general priority rules against other Unarmed attacks.
Please let us know your experience with these Test Features on Twitter and Discord! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
Follow the snowflakes for the exclusive Brawlhalliday items!
- Festive Yeti Onyx Skin
- Frost Guardian Ragnir Skin
- Winner Wonderland’20 Podium
- And much more!
- Spellbreaker Diana
- Harlequin Marionette Sidekick
- Golf Clap Emote
- Many new Avatars!
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Find the new Sales items!
Princess Bubblegum from Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time is making her debut as the third Epic Crossover to join the weekly Legend rotation! The rest of the roster includes: Volkov, Cross, Bödvar, Xull, Scarlet, Asuri, Kaya, and Fait.
- Princess Bubblegum – She’s got science on her side! Princess Bubblegum from Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time is ready to wipe the competition with her Electrode Guns and Banana Guard Lance!
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!