The spookiest of seasons is upon us once again, where ghouls, goblins, and all beasts in between come to celebrate Brawlhalloween! Ring in the frightening festivities with 2 new Skins for Rayman and Artemis. Claim the exclusive “Spooky Brawler” Title by logging on during the event, and leave a tribute to the K.O.’d with the new Ofrenda Podium. To find these and even more Halloween treats, just follow the candy corn in Mallhalla!
It’s the final week of Battle Pass Season 4. Avenge the OEL by completing all the week 12 missions. Players who have completed all 85 tiers will also receive the special completionist Avatar!
The spooky season of tricks, treats, and frightening feats is here. We’re celebrating by opening up the doors to the crypt underneath the Great Halls. There you will find 14 seasonal Skins, including new Rayman and Artemis Skins, a new Ofrenda Podium, Avatars, Colors, and More! Just follow the trail of candy corn and you won’t lose your way.
See the list below for all the exclusive treats:
Ray of the Dead
“RIP: Rayman is Phantasmic.”
- Of course they celebrate Halloween in the Glade of Dreams! No one is more excited than Rayman with his sugar skull inspired face paint, Calaveraxe (Axe), and Saints & Souls Gauntlets.
Demon Rider Artemis
“Anybody can ride a Rocket Lance. The trouble begins when you try to land with it.”
- Witness Artemis and her unmatched command of stunts and the badlands. She’s ready for any terrain with her Dirt Road Drill Rocket Lance and Adrenaline Rush Scythe.
Corpse Bride Mirage
“Here comes the bride, all dressed to fight!”
- Not even death will part Mirage from her true love. She re-enters the Great Halls from beyond the grave armed with her Scythe and Spear: In Sickness and In Health.
“It’s high moon.”
- Things are looking pretty hairy for this ‘ol pirate. Be sure to beware of the full moon, or you might fall prey to his Haunted Incisor Sword or Wolf’s Howl Blasters.
Dusk Till Dawn
“He vants to take your Elo!”
- This elven king becomes a different kind of nobleman for the Brawlhalloween season. Just don’t let him get too close, his teeth and Immortal Pike are as pointy as his ears.
“Consult your doctor.”
- SHE LIVES! Avoid the grasp of Petra’s Horror and Fright Gauntlets and the cruel sting of Von Evilstein’s Heart.
“She’s got a bone to pick!”
- Cat got your… flesh? The fiery spirit that possesses Asuri’s skeleton is just as fierce. Beware, her Bone Claw Katars are as sharp as her Sword, Joint Pain.
“Like a bat out of Helheim.”
- This bat is right-side-up and ready to brawl! He uses his finely attuned senses to best his opponents with his Sonar Slicer Katars and The Monster Slash Axe.
“When you’re a vampire thief, the stakes are always high.”
- Caspian’s blue blood seems to be in short supply these days, so yours will have to suffice. Look out for the attack of his Vampiric Embrace Gauntlets and his Bloodletting Katars.
The Monster Gnash
- Gnash is the Monster, not the doctor. Though, it’s not an expression of misunderstood humanity when he swings his Headache Hammer or Hand-Saw Spear in your direction.
Punkin Spice Yumiko
“In every town, village, and city. There is no escape. Ever.”
- It’s Punkin Spice season, and Yumiko isn’t taking prisoners with her ded Bow and LOL RIP Hammer.
“Be careful what you ask for”
- This half-blood is all-in on taking you down. Her Wicked Wings Bow and Brimstone Blasters will send you to the not-so-pearly gates below.
“They say his spirit haunts the roadways to this very day.”
- This pompous undead Count thinks himself a gourd. Even in his current state he threatens dissidents with his Haunting Blade Katars and his trusty Blasters, Ghost and Goblin.
“Nice night for a hex.”
- She’ll put a spell on you with her Dark Cauldron Hammer and Witching Broom.
- Bonus: Angry Magic Hat poses with Scarlet’s actions!
Ofrenda – “An offering for our KO’d Brawlers.”
- The expression on the sugar skull’s face changes depending on the Podium’s state! (Ready/Idle, Lock In, Victory, & Defeat)
- Featuring unique sound and visual FX!
Jac-KO-Lantern – “Smashing pumpkins into tiny pieces of debris!”
- An exclusive KO Effect for Brawlhalloween.
Haunting Colors – “Gloom of night and glow of flame.”
- Give your opponents a scare with these purple, black, and orange colors.
- Available for every Legend!
Pumpkin Pyre – “Ghostly fire makes everything better!”
- An animated Avatar!
RIP – “Rest In Pieces.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Brawlhalloween 2021 also features:
- 250 bonus login Gold during the event!
- A new and exclusive “Spooky Brawler” Title Reward given to players that log on during the event.
- New main menu music to celebrate the frightful fest!
- A Brawlhalloween themed Brawl of the Week – Switchcraft 2v2.
The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has spread through Valhalla! Don’t miss the conclusion of this truly epic Battle Pass season, featuring:
- 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards, including the Octavius Mordex Progression Skin and Spellbreaker Diana Epic Skin
- A free track extending through the duration of the Battle Pass.
- Skins for Azoth, Cross, and Queen Nai.
- The option to purchase the Gold Track with additional exclusive rewards like the Fall of the Lions Progression Podium.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- An exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- Two Battle Pass Maps for Free-for-All and 1v1 queues.
- A new Brawl of the Week – Siege of Lions!
- An exclusive Avatar for those who complete all 85 tiers.
This will be the last week that the exclusive items from the reward track and Battle Pass missions will be available. However, this doesn’t mean the Order has fallen for good. Once the season is over, you’ll still be able to upgrade Progression items like Octavius Mordex and Fall of the Lions, Siege of Lions will also remain as part of the Brawl of the Week rotation, and all OEL themed Maps will remain in the game.
If you still want to check out the Gold track or have any more missions left to complete, don’t wait, grab your favorite Legend and brawl today!
For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
In the last patch update, we’ve introduced a new Emojis system so players can communicate on all platforms! Players can use Emojis to communicate after or between matches on the Scoreboard screen and in the Lobby. There are 15 Emojis featuring different Legends with unique expressions and emotions.
- Players now can express themselves on all platforms!
- The default bindings to use an Emoji are: “]”on keyboard and “RB” on controller. There is a small cooldown timer after consistently using an Emoji.
- Saying “GG” after a match will automatically activate the “GG” Emoji for an easy shortcut.
- If a player is muted, their Emojis are hidden from the player that muted them.
- Since post-game chat was a feature only available on the Steam client and did not exist between platforms, it has been replaced by the Emoji system. It is still available in character select, mid-match for spectators, custom lobbies, matchmaking lobbies, and the main menu for clans on PC and Mac.
- There are now options for PC and Mac players to customize their chat visibility between all, friends+clanmates, or no chat.
Looking for your next Ranked 2v2 partner or want to spar against the last opponent you played? Players can now invite other players they just brawled with or against from matchmade games to a lobby!
- This can be done from the Scoreboard screen either from the Inspect menu or the Lobby menu in the top-right hub.
- Players select what type of lobby to invite other brawlers to, but the type of lobby will not change until the invited player joins.
- A notification will appear if the invited player accepts the invitation. Players can accept the invitation from their notifications in the Lobby menu or Main Menu.
- Players can also invite their opponent even if they are not on their friends list.
Pick your strongest 3 Legends and put them in a magic vortex, where their weapons and signature moves get scrambled into wild new combinations! Battle as a team against equally scrambled opponents in a 2v2 Stock battle. First team to 6 KOs wins!
- Switchcraft Game Mode
- 3 Stocks for each player
- First team to 6 KOs wins!
This weekend kicks off a full month’s worth of BCX 2021 with Last Chance Qualifiers! Celebrate the latest installment of Esports Year Six by watching the matches for Europe and South America on Saturday and North America’s matches on Sunday.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Saturday, October 23, 2021 – Europe and South America
- Sunday, October 24, 2021 – North America
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
Earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards by tuning in to Brawlhalla’s Esports Twitch streams. Viewership Rewards for the Last Chance Qualifiers include:
- Esports Colors v.2
- Völsung Brynn Skin
- Valuable Viewer Title
- Blazing Charioteer Lance
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Six, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
The battle comes to a close, today is the last day to claim the Shogun Bundle free with Prime Gaming! Unlock four premium rewards:
- Koji Legend Unlock
- Shogun Koji Skin
- Dumbbell Curls Emote
- Destiny’s Way Bow Skin
This limited-time promotion ends today, and is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot here!
For those looking for more of a fright, the Halloween Bundle brings these treasures from the depths of the underworld:
- Nix Legend Unlock
- Scarecrow Nix Skin with Reaping Time Scythe & Birdshot Blasters
- Maniacal Laugh Emote
This limited-time promotion will be available starting tomorrow, October 28th at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
- No tricks here! Follow the candy corn to find all the Brawlhalloween treats!
- New Legend: Munin – The Raven
- Weapons: Scythe, Bow
- Stats: 5 Strength, 6 Dexterity, 4 Defense, 7 Speed
- 3 new Skins: Magpie Munin, Hugin, DJ Hugin
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Ragnir, Dusk, Sentinel, Orion, Magyar, Diana, Onyx, Val, and Nix.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Hammer.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.